• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tengram View Post
    that's not his pinky.
    lmfao!!!!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Do you hold out your pinky when you drink?
      don't hate because I have good taste :cool:
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        don't hate because I have good taste :cool:
        I have yet to find much about you to cast my hate upon, just giving you a good old fashioned ribbing.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Actually , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."
          I was not aware of that.

Anyway, speaking of good beer I just booked a trip back to FoCo. Odell, Equniox, New Belgium, FCB, and hiking some 14'ers... *drool*

Comment

• Not a beer connoisseur, but Yuengling will probably be responsible for making me an alcoholic before I die. Other than that Bud Lime doesn't taste terrible.

Comment

• I really don't drink beer but when I do I like me sum bud light baby!!
              Mmmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                No, you're okay. I drink Dos Equis; it is a very good beer.

You just missed my previous post where I pointed out that "Dos XX" = XXXX = Cuatro Equis
                Oh...I see.

Dos Equis...you happy now?

Comment

• Belhaven St. Andrews Ale.
                  95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

• Speaking of, the rare tapping at the FW Saucer is Rahr's Stormcloud out of a firkin tonight. It's about firkin time. Hopefully they'll have the Gravel Road next weekend.

Comment

• I decided to try this Negra Modelo and am I really liking it. I love dark beers even though I don't drink much beer.

Comment

• Central market has a badass sale on beer until Tuesday. Spend $20 and it's 20% off, spend $25 and it's 25% off. At least the Fort Worth has it. They even stocked up the cooler, there were 3 more 4 packs of Dogfish Head's 90 minute.

Comment

• Shiner Bock is my favorite, followed by Shiner Blonde. If i'm drinking alot i'll drink Bud Light. Dos XX, Dos XX Amber, Negro Modelo Especial, Bud Select, Zeigen Bock, Lone Star, Miller Lite are all good too.

Corona, Heineken, and anything with wheat or fruit in it are shit.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

• Sam Adams boston lager

Comment

• Anyone else ever make it to Square Burger in downtown McKinney? They have a ton of local stuff on tap. Kinda pricey on food but a lot of different beer to try out. It's on the same side as Rich's chophouse but on the other corner.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• First choice is definitely Sierra Nevada Torpedo then Sierran Nevada pale ale, then IPAs in general.

CN

Comment

Working...
                                X