Got the truck tinted...price mistake and scratched truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    all the windows including the slider. Price is up a bit from a year or so ago but they always have done great work.
    5%?

Dont tell me you wussed out and went legal

Comment

Car guy = cool

Ocd pussy car guy = LAME.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        ........I do worse than that getting in/out.
        Giggity!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I do worse than that getting in/out.
          Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Giggity!
          Know how I know you're gay?
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

$200?

I had a guy come to my house and do all 5 windows on my wifes fusion, installed "high quality" tint, and did an excelent job and only charged $125...
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
              $200?

I had a guy come to my house and do all 5 windows on my wifes fusion, installed "high quality" tint, and did an excelent job and only charged $125...
              Im a firm believer in "you get what you pay for". My buddy used to do tint for a living and he would do our vehicles for $125 and he wasnt making much. High quality tint isnt cheap. I dont want tint thats going to turn purple and bubble. Also... lifetime guarantee. The tint shop I used has been around for 30 years. Warranty from a guy who came to your house probably wont go that far.

Comment

I can understand completely. Its not really the fact they scratched it, as the principle along with leaving scraps. Imo very un-professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                  I can understand completely. Its not really the fact they scratched it, as the principle along with leaving scraps. Imo very un-professional.
                  Maybe the scrap was stuck to the bottom of the door and he didn't see it. When the door was closed, it stuck to the door frame.

And, thanks for being honest. There are not enough people with self respect and honesty nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                  X