Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep looks like a $200 scratch to me

Comment

If the scratch was somewhere visible, I would care. It's a tiny nick in a back door sill. Tim, do you want the entire door sill repainted, or will touch up paint suffice?

Comment

Would you handle it the same way if they'd overcharged by $200 and hadn't left a scratch?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Take the 200 you saved, buy a 10 dollar bottle of touchup paint, and pocket the other 190

Comment

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
            I'd take it back up there and have them fix all of their mistakes (wrong charge and scratch).
            This.

You gotta be honest and let them know they grossly undercharged you. They will probably catch it anyway.

As for the scratch, I would damn sure make them fix it. It's one thing for me to put a scratch in my own shit when using it for something a truck is intended for, but to have it scratched by someone who is only touching my truck because I am paying them for a professional service? Ah heeeeell no! Accidents happen, and they should also be taken care of properly. Hopefully they will fix it to as good as new without fighting you about it.

Comment

Watch your card , they might hit you for he other two hundred when they realize their mistake.

And it's a brand new truck. I'd be pissed too. Ateast two bills to fix
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Well.... I called them, went up there and we got it all squared away. I paid them the rest of the money and they agreed to pay to get it fixed.

Comment

That was easy
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Well.... I called them, went up there and we got it all squared away. I paid them the rest of the money and they agreed to pay to get it fixed.

And there ya go!

Comment

Should have gone thru David.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        This.

You gotta be honest and let them know they grossly undercharged you. They will probably catch it anyway.

As for the scratch, I would damn sure make them fix it. It's one thing for me to put a scratch in my own shit when using it for something a truck is intended for, but to have it scratched by someone who is only touching my truck because I am paying them for a professional service? Ah heeeeell no! Accidents happen, and they should also be taken care of properly. Hopefully they will fix it to as good as new without fighting you about it.
                        Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Oh noes!!!111 Tint scraps!!!!
                          Just to make things even, I put a similar scratch in jluv's truck.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                            Oh noes!!!111 Tint scraps!!!!
                            Just to make things even, I put a similar scratch in jluv's truck.
                            I will kill you!

Comment

Why was it $200? You tint all 4 windows/back glass?
                              Or was that front two/back and windshield strip?

Damn prices keep going up on that shit....

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                                Why was it $200? You tint all 4 windows/back glass?
                                Or was that front two/back and windshield strip?

Damn prices keep going up on that shit....
                                All the windows including the slider. Price is up a bit from a year or so ago but they always have done great work.

Comment

Working...
                                X