Got the truck tinted...price mistake and scratched truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the truck tinted...price mistake and scratched truck

So I got the truck tinted this morning and they did a good tint job. I always use the same place and lot of my friends do as well. They have done multiple vehicles for me. Anyways, the girl punched in $2.09 instead of $209. Didnt realize it until a few hours after tinting when my credit card showed the charge. I figured they would be calling later today to fix the error....

Well, I venture out just now to see how it looks now that some of the bubbles are disappearing and I see this in the back right door frame:

Tint scraps and a scratch

I figure if they call for the money....they are going to be responsible for the paint fix. If they dont, I will just buy a touchup pen

Seriously? You're crying over a scratch that is only visible with the door open? Get the sand out of your vag for fuck's sake.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Seriously? You're crying over a scratch that is only visible with the door open? Get the sand out of your vag for fuck's sake.
      down to the metal my ninja... That shit will rust if not fixed

Comment

yeah, it's a truck... scratches happen.

Comment

LOL. If that is the worst thing that TRUCK suffers in its life, you are doing very good. You're going to need some touch up paint eventually anyway. Don't sweat the small stuff. It makes you able to handle REAL problems when they appear.

Comment

thats what you get for not closing the deal with the girl

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              LOL. If that is the worst thing that TRUCK suffers in its life, you are doing very good. You're going to need some touch up paint eventually anyway. Don't sweat the small stuff. It makes you able to handle REAL problems when they appear.
              yea, like door dings

Comment

I'm not super picky on my truck, but if it is brand fucking new they had better have it professionally fixed if they scratch it.

Comment

aint his shit like 2 days old? i would bitch too. i also would have called them and told them they charged me wrong.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    I'm not super picky on my truck, but if it is brand fucking new they had better have it professionally fixed if they scratch it.

Meanwhile, he is perfectly okay with not paying them over $200 for a job they did because of a minor mistake. This thread has fucked up logic written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      Perhaps I missed something. I didn't know it was brand new. Regardless, it's a fucking truck. I do worse than that getting in/out.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

karma.. you should have called when you first saw they under charged you and that scratch wouldn't have been there when you went out to look at the truck... :P
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I'd take it back up there and have them fix all of their mistakes (wrong charge and scratch).

Comment

Perhaps I missed something. I didn't know it was brand new. Regardless, it's a fucking truck. I do worse than that getting in/out.

Yeah, but those couple of tint scraps would have completely ruined my day..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Meanwhile, he is perfectly okay with not paying them over $200 for a job they did because of a minor mistake. This thread has fucked up logic written all over it.
                              I would have called and informed them about both the scratch and the mischarge, then proceeded from there. Now if they were being pricks about not fixing the scratch I would get it fixed and if it was less than the tint job, send them the difference in the mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X