No announcement yet.

Which year SN95 Cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only SN95 Cobras I would be interested in would be 94/95(one of the only Mustangs I'd really like to own and haven't yet, actually), 01, 03/04. I had an 01 and it was a great all around car, and one of the best vehicles I've owned. Of course, most people mean 94-98 when they say SN95, so if that is the case, I'd go with a 94/95. It is all a matter of personal preference though.

Comment

96-98 Cobras are IMO the best looking years

But I guess I'm a little biased as well
      --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        The only SN95 Cobras I would be interested in would be 94/95(one of the only Mustangs I'd really like to own and haven't yet, actually), 01, 03/04. I had an 01 and it was a great all around car, and one of the best vehicles I've owned. Of course, most people mean 94-98 when they say SN95, so if that is the case, I'd go with a 94/95. It is all a matter of personal preference though.
        You should really drive a 03/04 when you get the chance. I think you would really like it. They are alot of fun to drive around town with all the torque on tap, they handle really well and pretty damn comfortable in comparison to earlier models.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Dude, lay off. Quit trying so hard to be an asshole all the time. I haven't done shit to you.
          You just don't understand me. I was just making a little joke, I guess I should have used a smiley.

G'Day Mate

Comment

As far as looks go I think the 96-98 Cobras look the best out of all year models even foxbodies. However you can beat the 03/04 engines and crazy power they can make from simple mods. I had a 98 cobra for 10 years and I miss it every day.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
              the seats are craptastic, not to mention the bracing under them gives them a permanent gangsta lean
              They do suck! I'll replace them with something better.

Comment

I want a bright atlantic blue cobra.

Comment

Working...
                X