No announcement yet.

Which year SN95 Cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok another question... most of the ones ive looked at, the seats just look like shit. I know its typical for those cars for some reason, dunno if it was the type of leather used, dye, or what. Is there any way to fix the cracked look of the seats? (black leather btw)

Comment

I'd go with a 94-95 only if you plan on stuffing something bigger in it. Other wise, find a 96-98 with a Terminator drivetrain.

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
        laser pink! And 94-98 is the best body style ford has ever produced!!!!

God bless.
        87-93 ftw!!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          87-93 ftw!!
          Yea one day I WILL own a teal '93 cobra. No question about it. Its on my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            laser pink! and 94-98 is the best body style ford has ever produced!!!!

god bless.
            87-93 ftw!!
            You guys do realize 86 is really the answer you are looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
              I'd go with a 94-95 only if you plan on stuffing something bigger in it. Other wise, find a 96-98 with a Terminator drivetrain.

Comment

LMAO at Steve making this a classified add for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  A little bias aren't you?
                  nope, if you disagree you are a stupid ass dumb fucking idiot.

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                  Ok another question... most of the ones ive looked at, the seats just look like shit. I know its typical for those cars for some reason, dunno if it was the type of leather used, dye, or what. Is there any way to fix the cracked look of the seats? (black leather btw)
                  just get new seats, or i have some 59k miles seats black leather outta my 94 i might sell ya.

87-93 ftw!!

god bless
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I like 1997 because you don't have the cooling issue of the 1996s but you still get the clock pod on the dash which you don't have on the 1998s. It also depends what color she wants (Mystic is only 96, Laser Red is only 96 and 98, Rio (fire engine) Red is only 97, Pacific Green is only 97, and Bright Atlantic Blue and Chrome Yellow are only 98.) Also, 98 has a hybrid returnless style fuel system and if you plan to seriously mod the car it requires some custom work to make it run big power (500+).
                    Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Best SN95 Cobra? 2004.

Ill assume that you think only 94-98s are SN95 so in that case the 96 is the best IMHO. If you have the saddle interior the two tone doors look much nicer. Also the 96 has slightly better production cams. While the 96-98 cams have the same PN there have been a few mags to show that they are made by a different company (forget which) in the 96 cars and they make the best power.
                    Only if the TSB on the cooling system has been done, otherwise you're looking at an overheating nightmare every time you drive it. Early production 1997s also had two tone interiors.

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                    No, it's just a cheap fake leather product and any car that has been driven (sat in) much will look like that. Although mine are not bad at all if you're looking for a clean Pacific Green 97 with 92,000 miles and minimal mods.

Comment

LMAO at Steve making this a classified add for himself.
                      Hehehe.

Comment

i'll sell a 95 R model in the plastic, not much fun to drive though
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

god bless
                          cause you have one!!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

cause you have one!!
                            and have had 6-7 others! i just love that bodystyle.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

and have had 6-7 others! i just love that bodystyle.

god bless.
                              It's the best there is and that's all there is to it.

Comment

You guys do realize 86 is really the answer you are looking for?
                                High five, my ninja!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X