Which year SN95 Cobra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which year SN95 Cobra?

My wife has always wanted an SN95 body style Cobra. Any year better than the others? It won't be a daily, just something she wants to keep "forever".

hey, i tried refreshing the NSFW thread with your wife's pics and didnt see them- could you post them again please?

Comment

Find a clean, never modded, low mileage 95.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        hey, i tried refreshing the NSFW thread with your wife's pics and didnt see them- could you post them again please?
        repost.

Comment

I've got a 98 with a full Terminator swap for sale.

Comment

Comment

I have a 96 lazer red cobra 32v 5spd,100k miles on body.no wrecks,tan leather, 03 cobra longblock H-beam rods,mahle pistons,03 cobra heads,01 cobra intake,tremec tko trans,410 gears,axles, x-pipe,magnaflow catback,
              18" chrome 03 cobra wheels,springs,brand new tubular k and arms QA1,
              $6,800 as is or $7,500 w/fresh paint. Paint is just faded lazer red was really bad about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                94-95 cobra's are worthless

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  94-95 cobra's are worthless
                  I don't know, I kinda dig the old pushrod 5 liters. I know they dont make shit for power as compared to the 4 valve Mods though.

Comment

Best SN95 Cobra? 2004.

Ill assume that you think only 94-98s are SN95 so in that case the 96 is the best IMHO. If you have the saddle interior the two tone doors look much nicer. Also the 96 has slightly better production cams. While the 96-98 cams have the same PN there have been a few mags to show that they are made by a different company (forget which) in the 96 cars and they make the best power.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      Paint is just faded lazer red was really bad about that.
                      It's true, I don't know why either.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        It's true, I don't know why either.
                        I have always been told red fades easier than any other paint. I have no idea if that is true though.

Comment

laser pink! and 94-98 is the best body style ford has ever produced!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            laser pink! and 94-98 is the best body style ford has ever produced!!!!

god bless.
                            A little bias aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I have always been told red fades easier than any other paint. I have no idea if that is true though.
                              I had a Vibrant Red 93 Cobra for years and never had that issue with it. But it didn't sit outside very much either so maybe thats why it held up so well. It was still gorgeous the day it drove the day I sold it.

Comment

Working...
                              X