Chilling letters of boy, 13, 'kept in dog cage and beaten to death by parents'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    Well that shows how worthless "Child Welfare Authorities" really are.
    I've got a friend that works for CPS here in TX. Horrific stories, job requires a college degree, and she makes less than 30K. Takes a special kind of person to do that job.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      I've got a friend that works for CPS here in TX. Horrific stories, job requires a college degree, and she makes less than 30K. Takes a special kind of person to do that job.

I have a friend that WORKED for CPS in Arlington. She quit and joined the Army and worked as a counselor in Iraq and said the shit she witnessed as a CPS worker was a lot harder on her then being over there....

Comment

Unbelievable! White people living in Gary, Indiana? No way.

Comment

shit like this really pisses me off!!!

what really gets me thinking is did neighbors or family members try to prevent this?

R.I.P. little man

Comment

That makes me sick...

Comment

The doctors didn't report what the kid had said?!?!? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. CPS is fucking worthless. Those parents will be shanked in no time. I hope they fucking burn in hell.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Straight up white trash there. Why isn't the daughter charged to or was she? I didn't read the link.

Comment

The pic of that kid brought a tear to my eye. Parents should be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                    Well that shows how worthless "Child Welfare Authorities" really are.
                    Just try to spank your child in public for misbehaving and they'll be all over you.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Just try to spank your child in public for misbehaving and they'll be all over you.
                      yeah like that lady in corpus......pussyfication of America i tell ya

Comment

talk about some sorry mother fuckers for parents! also DCS did a bang up job.

Comment

Theres a special place in Hell for those 2. Nothing sickens me worse than cruelty to children or animals, both innocent and cannot fend for themselves. Pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            So the older sister helped kill him, but then reported it?
                            If I remember correctly from the original story, the father would make her hit him, or she herself would get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
                              If I remember correctly from the original story, the father would make her hit him, or she herself would get hit.
                              Yeah, figured there was something to it and that makes sense. I can't even call those monsters "parents" by any stretch.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Shortly after graduating from college my sister worked as a case worker for CPS in Dallas for about 2 years. She finally had enough of the rules preventing her from doing things she knew needed to be done and quit. She had nightmares and many sleepless nights and was always sad for a long time. CPS is a spineless, toothless, poorly managed agency that rarely takes action on a case usually until someone is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X