Here's the article:

I’m Gonna Need You to Fight Me On This: How Violent Sex Helped Ease My PTSD

So you can get a good mental picture while you read, here's your author:

Yes!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hell to the yes!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Yes!

Not denying the reality of PTSD, but some of the comments on another site are pretty funny:

Sorry, not PTSD.

You watched some rape victims at the hospital?

When you get gang raped, or you watch your best friend lose his fucking legs, get back to me, and we'll talk.

Til then, you have a rape fantasy, you're not special, eat shit, you liberal whore.
        So, S&M maybe covered by my insurance if I can get a PTSD diagnosis? BRB, got to go to the Dr.
        I've not been shy on admitting that my lovers and I engage in D/s and S&M... but that is pretty fucked. While obviously cathartic, the potential for emotional damage, as well as serious physical injury, was pretty damn high there. High enough that had she asked me to do that to her I'm pretty sure I couldn't. Of course I've lived through a submissive lover of mine having a flash back to a rape that happened years before and I was unaware of. When the author talks about being broken into a 1,000 pieces I know what she meant. I'll never forget what Meg looked like during the flashback and holding her shaking body until she cried herself to a fitful sleep hours later. Some people carry some pretty weighty demons.
        So wait...you're saying it's not always better when the stripper is crying?
        I'd been fantasizing about precisely what the local guy proposed, my back against a wall or a mattress with a friendly gun to my throat. But the plan was vetoed about as soon as it was hatched, when I asked him if his firearm had a safety and he said no. Like I say: I am not completely nuts.
        Sorry Glock guys.

Comment

:O

Comment

I should go call my ex to see if this will help fix some of her issues.

Comment

I guess whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Nice
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Funny article, however PTSD is a bitch. Until she's dreaming about watching her friends die in her hands or being blown up, fuck her.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

it reads like a really fucked up penthouse forums article. I get that she has had to deal with some shit. but jesus...like Forever frost said....it isn't the same thing as what our military have to deal with. She really needs to get a grip and just admit that she has seen some fucked up stuff and that she likes it rough to deal....to help her feel alive....

Is it right to make money off of your sick twisted fantasies that are the result of choosing to go to the really crappy places of this world???

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                      it reads like a really fucked up penthouse forums article. I get that she has had to deal with some shit. but jesus...like Forever frost said....it isn't the same thing as what our military have to deal with. She really needs to get a grip and just admit that she has seen some fucked up stuff and that she likes it rough to deal....to help her feel alive....

Is it right to make money off of your sick twisted fantasies that are the result of choosing to go to the really crappy places of this world???
                      I kinda thought that too - I guess that's why I fapped..... twice.

As far as making money off of her fantasies, I don't see any problem with it.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                          That's a silly question.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

its all fun n' games till you get punched in the penis.
                            ask me how i know
                            .....bro....

Comment

How doyou know?

Comment

Working...
                              X