Cleaning Service Carrollon/ Colony area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Service Carrollon/ Colony area

Can anyone refer a cleaning service for the Carrollton/ Colony area. I need to replace my current fail to show service.
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

I'll shoot you my cleaning ladies number, she has a crew and is very reliable and has great prices.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      I'll shoot you my cleaning ladies number, she has a crew and is very reliable and has great prices.
      Yea, but does she give happy ending dust jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Yea, but does she give happy ending dust jobs?
        Right now I just need the dust job. The happy ending can be negotiated at some other time!
        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          Sounds good to me. Hopefully she'll give you a happy ending for the referral!

Comment

This thread is full of solid solid bargs.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

I'll call her for a "happy ending" quote.
              Ded

Comment

here is the lady we use, she has been good to us

Comment

Working...
                X