X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay off them Taco trucks yo!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Damn ninja get well quick. I have not been stomach sick in years, my wife thinks im crazy for smelling my food, but thats the only way to be sure.

Im not sure if this qualifies here but,

"If it smell like cologne leave it alone, if it smells like fish give it a kiss", lol!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Had one of those last year. Felt horriblle but lost 30 lbs in 24 hours and was able to keep it off lol.
        30 lbs? How fucking fat are you?
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          30 lbs? How fucking fat are you?
          It is mostly water and the fact he shit out every ounce of bowel in his system helps too.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Thanks peeps.

Doing real good now. They did give me an IV with a shot of medicine, which helped biiiig time. I was finally able to sleep. Still feel weak,but from all that water loss, what can you do. Haven't eaten much lately. Worst 3 days of my vacation that I can remember.

Comment

I have strep, went to the doc yesterday and had a 103 fever..
              This sore throat stuff sucks balls.. I'm starving but can't eat shit.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Almost back to norm, but fucking-A!!!!! Just now starting to eat real food, even though it's a little bit. People I've talked to said 3-4 days tops, but a fucking week.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  I have strep, went to the doc yesterday and had a 103 fever..
                  This sore throat stuff sucks balls.. I'm starving but can't eat shit.
                  Shit could be too scratchy for a sore throat. Try ice cream
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X