Partying it up in Miami...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partying it up in Miami...

I'm going to Miami for 4th of July weekend coming up. Any suggestions as to where to party it up? I've heard Nikki Beach, LIV night club, and Arcardia. I also heard that it's like $40 cover and $20 drinks.

Where else are all the hotties at? I've been working on this beach bod for a while. Time to put it to good use. lol....
    Last edited by Memo; 06-28-2011, 08:12 AM.

Make sure you wear your Mavs gear wherever you go.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Make sure you wear your Mavs gear wherever you go.
      Damn right I'm gonna be sporting my Dirk Jersey. Autographed and all.

Comment

Bang some hotties and take pics for us!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Nice! I am going to Destin with my family for the week, leaving this Friday. Not Miami, but I will be wearing my Mavs gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Bang some hotties and take pics for us!!!!!!
            You know I will. My goal is a puerto rican or cuban chick. Nice and tanned. Let's see if I live up to all the hype. lol... The way I see it is: Hit on the hottest ones there. If I'm getting rejected it sure as hell isn't gonna be from some ugly chick. That would hurt the ego. haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
              You know I will. My goal is a puerto rican or cuban chick. Nice and tanned. Let's see if I live up to all the hype. lol... The way I see it is: Hit on the hottest ones there. If I'm getting rejected it sure as hell isn't gonna be from some ugly chick. That would hurt the ego. haha...
              Maybe you can land a Haitian... nice and burnt lmao
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I also heard that it's like $40 cover and $20 drinks.

Where else are all the hotties at? I've been working on this beach bod for a while. Time to put it to good use. lol....
                Just get bottle service and they let you in for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Maybe you can land a Haitian... nice and burnt lmao
                  That would be a negative. I heart the latinas. They have all the hotties down there. Too bad there's a ton of competition too. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    Just get bottle service and they let you in for free.
                    Too bad I have no hook ups in Miami.

Comment

All i remember from going to Miami was partying at Mansion and hitting up Pizza Rustica...oh and $20 mojitos
                      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I'm going to Miami for 4th of July weekend coming up. Any suggestions as to where to party it up? I've heard Nikki Beach, LIV night club, and Arcardia. I also heard that it's like $40 cover and $20 drinks.

Go hit up versaces house down on south beach. Plenty of guys to buy you drinks there.

jk.. I prefer clematis in west palm over anything miami. Miami is a shithole.
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

LIV is the best in Miami at the moment....be sure to take a shit ton of money with you unless you have some hookups there.

Comment

Make sure you hit up Overtown and Liberty City...

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                              Go hit up versaces house down on south beach. Plenty of guys to buy you drinks there.

jk.. I prefer clematis in west palm over anything miami. Miami is a shithole.
                              x11tybillion miami is a shit hole delux. Drinks are stupid expensive and thats jersey hang out central. When I'm in florida Ill either be on clematis or down town ft lauderdale.

Comment

Working...
                              X