Parenting and/or Infant first aid classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parenting and/or Infant first aid classes

I can't say anything official yet but developments on the adoption front are prompting us to look for parenting and infant first aid classes in the North Dallas area. We need to take these classes ASAP.

It's been a very long time since I cared for an infant so I could use the refresher. My wife needs it as well. We are mainly interested in the First Aid classes (with CPR) but anything that covers basic infant care would be helpful too.

Again, nothing "official" on our adoption front. However, I ask that any of you on our Facebook pages please refrain from commenting on Facebook for now. Something is happening and there are people watching our adoption page as well as our personal Facebook pages. I'll let everyone know the details as soon as we have something "official" to announce..

congrats man. it is a wonderful thing you are doing.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      congrats man. it is a wonderful thing you are doing.

god bless.
      No congrats yet, you'll jinx it...

Comment

. if it wasent for people like you and my parents i wouldn't be here today.

Comment

I'll google here in a minute, but the hospital in Frisco has first aid classes pretty often. The nurse that runs it, takes it very seriously and does a great job.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Scroll down a bit on this page...

Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Frisco is a world-class hospital specializing in a range of services including Orthopedics, Labor and Delivery and Spine Surgery.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Good for you and well wishes sent your way!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Scroll down a bit on this page...

http://www.bmcf.com/womensclasses.aspx
                Thanks.. Looks like we can do the Baby care class but the first aid class is too far out.. However I think we've found our options for that..

Thanks again..

Comment

Working...
                X