No announcement yet.

FBI searching John Wiley Price's office/home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

karma is a bitch you worthless piece of shit. I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard his ass was finally getting busted for all the salacious shit this piece of crap has been into. It's the white people bringing him down fellas.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      karma is a bitch you worthless piece of shit. I was absolutely ecstatic when I heard his ass was finally getting busted for all the salacious shit this piece of crap has been into. It's the white people bringing him down fellas.
      we are even clapping over here in Afghanistan
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

he seemed like a dick at his council meetings like if anyone went against what he was saying that they were wrong and he would just be rude about it. Im not the most political person on here though.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

They were saying that he is in his 7th consecutive term? How the hell did we end up with a system that allows such a thing with no limits?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            They were saying that he is in his 7th consecutive term? How the hell did we end up with a system that allows such a thing with no limits?
            ACORN helped him stay in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Oh joy, I can't wait for all the crying and whining from his community following about how he's being treated unjustly. This should be fun.

Comment

I hope he goes to jail.

Comment

8 cars with clear titles. hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    8 cars with clear titles. hmmmm
                    Apparently three of them were previously owned by inmates at the county jail.......hmmmmm

Comment

I liked how on the radio this morning that, when asked about the FBI raids yesterday, Price said, 'my attorney has instructed me to not comment'.

Coming from how loud-mouthed this asshole has been since EVER, that is the most telling thing of all. Even his lawyer said, "John, you need to shut the fuck up on this one"
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        he seemed like a dick at his council meetings like if anyone went against what he was saying that they were wrong and he would just be rude about it. Im not the most political person on here though.
                        If you don't agree with Price, youre clearly racist.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I bet he reneged on a deal, and someone got mad and started talking.

Comment

I wanna see him to his little step dance in the street with a picket sign and his Charles Oakley glasses. Thats old school JWP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              I bet he renigged on a deal, and someone got mad and started talking.
                              thats racist teddy!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                thats racist teddy!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                                I bet he's a reneger

Comment

Working...
                                X