• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    Nice, I hate that guy.
    Get in line.

Comment

I think they are trying to find the "Just us" and "peas" he's always looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Oh ok, I remember listening to Russ Marting one morning and he was talk to Mayor Leopard (sp?) and Russ was asking him why he doesn give Price the boot and the Mayor explained they were more equals. At least thats the way I understood it. Sounded all crazy.
        Well actually he's a county comissioner so his power extends beyond the mayor's in that he's over every city within that county. Basically they are in charge of all county business, meaning road maintenance, the sheriff, constables, any county buildings, jails, county judges, etc...

He's elected, the mayor can't fire him. He can be indicted and serve from prison if he wants to.

Comment

I'm sure he has put a call in to this prick.

Comment

Much like when Al Lipscomb got in trouble, JWP's supporters will call this a lynching and blame it all on the white devil.

Comment

he must have taken the windshield wipers off the wrong white guys car

Comment

no updates?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  no updates?

According to the search warrants, the agents were looking for documents and records related to allegations against Price including fraud, bribery, money laundering and tax evasion.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Com...#ixzz1QWANcmr2

Comment

According to the search warrants, the agents were looking for documents and records related to allegations against Price including fraud, bribery, money laundering and tax evasion.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Com...#ixzz1QWANcmr2
                    ty

Comment

his executive assistant has a bently and is VP of his "Kwanzaa Fest" charity

Correction: It's Price's Bently and it was stored in her garage
                      Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 06-27-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Oh ok, I remember listening to Russ Marting one morning and he was talk to Mayor Leopard (sp?) and Russ was asking him why he doesn give Price the boot and the Mayor explained they were more equals. At least thats the way I understood it. Sounded all crazy.
                        Dallas has a weak-mayor system. Which means simply put, the mayor can not take a piss without the city manager and city council signing off on it,the city council basically has all the power. The Dallas mayor is more closer to just a figure head(although a voting memeber of the council) than somebody that actually has power to make policy change in the city. Have to fight with shithead turds like Price is the reason the City of Dallas is a dwindling shit pool. It is just a small tribe with a bunch of chiefs.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope they burn that stupied mother fvcker at the stake...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Apples and oranges... Think of it as ford to chevy, they are both cars and do the same things but completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              Dallas has a weak-mayor system. Which means simply put, the mayor can not take a piss without the city manager and city council signing off on it,the city council basically has all the power. The Dallas mayor is more closer to just a figure head(although a voting memeber of the council) than somebody that actually has power to make policy change in the city. Have to fight with shithead turds like Price is the reason the City of Dallas is a dwindling shit pool. It is just a small tribe with a bunch of chiefs.
                              John Wiley Price isn't on the city council. He's a county commissioner.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Good fucking riddance, you lowlife sack of shit. I hope they find what they are looking for, and throw the book at your ass. Of course, we all know how this is going to turn out. Sharpton and Jackson on tv claiming racism yet? Wait for it..... Wait for it.......
                                Well put and I can't stand sharpton or jackson either!!!
                                Big Rooster Racing
                                85' Coupe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X