FBI searching John Wiley Price's office/home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI searching John Wiley Price's office/home

Hmmm, I wonder what this is all about...
    Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

DALLAS - Federal agents are searching the office and home of Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, FOX 4 News has learned.
    At least one other commissioner has been restricted from entering his office at the Commissioner's Court building at 411 Elm Street.
    Several unmarked cars were also at Price's Oak Cliff home, according to FOX 4's Richard Ray.
    It's not clear what exactly agents are searching for or if they have a warrant.
    Stay with FOX 4 News and myfoxdfw.com for further updates to this story.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

clearly theyre racist

Comment

LOL at the comments..

"There is something about a grown man with a suit and dreads on his hair that I dont trust..."

Comment

NBC

FBI agents on Monday raided the office and home of Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price and sources familiar with the investigation said “multiple” locations were also being searched.

"They're not letting anybody in and they told the secretaries to leave," one county employee said.

Price was first elected commissioner for District Three in 1985.

He was not immediately available for comment and did not answer a call to his cell phone.

FBI spokesman Mark White said he could confirm that agents were at Price's office but declined to offer any details about why they were there.

The search of his office started about 10 am at the Dallas County Administration Building.

Agents are also searching Price's Dallas home and are believed to be searching the office and residence of at least one aide.

Maybe that cracker ass motherfucker will finally get what's coming to him.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

"What f are all these white people doing in my office?"

Comment

Meet the new boss, not the same as the old boss. Apparently Mike Rawlings isn't going to put up with his crap.

Comment

Good, I hope the fuck him dead off in his ass. Stupid motherfucker.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Oh joy, I can't wait for all the crying and whining from his community following about how he's being treated unjustly. This should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Oh joy, I can't wait for all the crying and whining from his community following about how he's being treated unjustly. This should be fun.
                  Riots anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    Is there a single black politician on the face of the earth that can keep their hands out of the fucking cookie jar?
                    Yeah but nearly all of them are republicans. Herman Cain and Michael Steele seem pretty straight up.

Comment

Nice, I hate that guy.

Comment

Fuck that queer, when he and his goons were protesting at the NWDPD station I almost ran over his jay walking ass, he dirty looked me and I shot him the finger. Get your ass out of the road, ya dirty monkey!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                          Is there a single black politician on the face of the earth that can keep their hands out of the fucking cookie jar?
                          BHO only has his hand half in.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Allen West.
                            An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              Yeah but nearly all of them are republicans. Herman Cain and Michael Steele seem pretty straight up.
                              Pretty sure there was a money scandal involving Michael Steele. In fact, I'm 150% positive it was one of the several issues that forced him to resign his chairmanship and not seek re-election.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X