Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireworks.... I know where to get an awesome deal... plus delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Yup, I know that you can't even have them in your possession here in Wylie. If you are caught them its a "Mr.Demeanor". lol.
    LMFAO

I think it was "Mr. Meanor"

Comment

Strange post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        "You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?" - Joe Dirt
        Haha, Good shit!
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

btw your due for a new story!!!!!!! tells us pretty please :wink1:

Comment

I want some bottle rockets, but apparently they are no longer allowed in texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              Muther Juggz Ka-Boontown?
              Bukaketown LOL!!! I keed I keed

I know not everyone can participate this year, but Johnson county and many others are free and clear for shooting them off this 4th. I merely sell the stuff...what they do with it is on them.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Fireworks around here are going to be a big no no this year, aren't they? I thought I'd heard several counties had already banned them.
                This is what I was going to ask. I have a Firework hut downt he street I bought some from last year but I think we had a bit more rain then also.
                Last edited by 347Mike; 06-28-2011, 09:56 AM.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                  I want some bottle rockets, but apparently they are no longer allowed in texas.
                  There are excellent replacement products out on the market that are just like bottle rockets, only the explosion is more impressive like that of an artillery shell.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Anyone know of any warehouse places or better stands to buy fireworks in the Denton County area? No burn ban here and we can shoot them off here in the neighborhood. We were thinking of going up to OK to purchase them and has anyone had any experiences going there price wise?

Comment

i'm going to Athens tomm, Tons of stands there if anybody needs anything
                      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                        i'm going to Athens tomm, Tons of stands there if anybody needs anything
                        The Fat Man on 198 FTW!

Comment

I know there are a few stands on 114 west after Roanoak but before you get to the racetrack. Never bought anything from them so I don't know what they have.
                          Last edited by Wicked98Snake; 06-28-2011, 10:45 AM.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

The most awesome thing you can do in the world is to get the old-style small bottle rockets and tape them to the underside of balsa wood airplanes. Wait till it starts to smoke and throw that sumbitch. You can thank me later.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X