Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fireworks.... I know where to get an awesome deal... plus delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks.... I know where to get an awesome deal... plus delivery!

I got a GREAT deal on some fireworks yesterday..... bought a coiue houndred bucks worth...... and it seems like I got a HUGE pile of rockets, mortars, Roman Candles, M50s and M80s, firecrackers, artillery shells.......

Hell I didn't even have to shop... I just outlined what kinda stuff I basically wanted to play around with.. and they put together a nice package for me and delivered it right to my house!

How cool is that?

If you need the info for the place lemme know.. don't blow me up with PMs, I will post it up if asked and don't have to reply to a bunch of messages. Not that I would mind.... but I might fall asleep in a bit after working all night..

Customer service was awesome!!

Would do again.

OH..... am I allowed to do this? I have no alterior agenda. Or preconceived motives.... or hidden notions... simply spreading the word about a great Fireworks buying experience and want everyone to have the chance as well.....

I want the story and pics of a roman candle shoved in a vagina shooting off.

Comment

Billy Mays? Is that you??
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Pssh, I already know this.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Does the ATF regulate the sale and distribution of fireworks?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Billy Mays? Is that you??
            hahahahaa

Comment

Partial owner?

Comment

Free advertisement.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  Free advertisement.
                  eh, it's chris, i approve of his message for more fireworks.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                    I got a GREAT deal on some fireworks yesterday..... bought a coiue houndred bucks worth...... and it seems like I got a HUGE pile of rockets, mortars, Roman Candles, M50s and M80s, firecrackers, artillery shells.......

Hell I didn't even have to shop... I just outlined what kinda stuff I basically wanted to play around with.. and they put together a nice package for me and delivered it right to my house!

How cool is that?

If you need the info for the place lemme know.. don't blow me up with PMs, I will post it up if asked and don't have to reply to a bunch of messages. Not that I would mind.... but I might fall asleep in a bit after working all night..

Customer service was awesome!!

Would do again.

OH..... am I allowed to do this? I have no alterior agenda. Or preconceived motives.... or hidden notions... simply spreading the word about a great Fireworks buying experience and want everyone to have the chance as well.....
                    i want some if they are cheap.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Fireworks around here are going to be a big no no this year, aren't they? I thought I'd heard several counties had already banned them.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Post up the info, I am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Fireworks around here are going to be a big no no this year, aren't they? I thought I'd heard several counties had already banned them.
                          Correct. My shop is in johnson co, so we are going to pop off there.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post

How cool is that?
                            Uncool if you burn down our neighborhood!

Comment

I am just going to sit in my driveway and watch the city pop off theirs. Fireworks are just a waste of money to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X