• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99Shestang View Post
    I got it for $20.33 a month.
    I just had to do it, went with allstate its like $5 a month

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      I'd suggest that you represent more than ONE company before making such a bold statement LOL!!!
      Get em' Kim!!

Comment

I had 30k in coverage which also covered the contents of the car when it was at home. I think I paid about $12 a month for it through State Farm.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

i go through a company called texas farm bureau mutual out of waco tx. www.txfb-ins.com. used to have progressive for a while but a friends wifes mom worked here and saved me bout 70 a mo. over everyone else i called. not sure any one has heard of them or not but its a good reliable ins co. car,renters,home,life they cover everything. 9 out 10 people i tell to call em end up choosing them and are very happy with the rate and service. ones i know that have had a claims got paid promptly and with no issues. THE ONE LITTLE CATCH is you pay a 35 dollar anual membership fee. BUT it gives u a list of things and other discounts u can save money on elsewhere. expl- t moble cust get 10% off there phone bill and other savings possiable depending on other companys u might use. like i said u can save well over the $35 anual fee on these discounts alone ea mo. not to mention the money you save ea mo. on your car ins. and to who it might apply to heard you can get salvaged title full coverage also. friend of mine with f250 had problems getting full through other co. but any way sure wont hurt to call em maybe save quite a bit of cash ea mo. eddie chambers is now my agent after robbin retired. he been there over 30 yrs. give him a call 940-549-2565. hope this helps anyone looking for a better deal on ins

Comment

Working...
          X