No announcement yet.

Anyone own an FX35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went ahead and bought Stacy the FX35... the only negatives I kept hearing were because of looks and we like the way it look sooooo here it is

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      that was his badass f250. i love that thing,

god bless.
      Thanks mang!

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      Just saw him again a few minutes ago and told him to trade me for the GTO haha
      Yeah, that caught me off gaurd and had me puzzled. haha The Excursion was nice as well and congrats on the FX, they're nice.
      You ever need a hand with something, hit me up. No homo!
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Thanks.. I like the Excursion too.. I just got the 20" ford wheels a couple weeks ago.. made a HUGE diff in the way it looks

I decided... I'll trade you an 04 grand am, an 01 excursion and an 01 TDI beetle for your truck.. lol sound like a deal?

you must live close to me huh? I live right there off of McCoy

Comment

Haha! Your Excursion a diesel? Yeah you could probably throw a rock from your house and hit mine. I would like to see the GTO up close one of these days, love classics.
          2 Chronicles 7:14
          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Reason? Just because it's a Ford or what?
            Yeah because its a Ford and I don't like how the FX looks, I'm sure its a nice suv.

I see that you got the FX, how you like it so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
              Haha! Your Excursion a diesel? Yeah you could probably throw a rock from your house and hit mine. I would like to see the GTO up close one of these days, love classics.
              I wish. It's a V10 though so tq wise it's enough for all I need

Any time man just let me know when and where an u can check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                Yeah because its a Ford and I don't like how the FX looks, I'm sure its a nice suv.

I see that you got the FX, how you like it so far?
                We JUST picked it up. She called a couple mins ago and she is lovin it

Comment

Lol she just called and said it beeps at her every time she changes lanes. I said it's because you are breaking the law! And changing lanes with out using your blinker. "Ohhhhhhh" haha women! ( it has a Lane Change Warning feature )

Comment

Lol she just called and said it beeps at her every time she changes lanes. I said it's because you are breaking the law! And changing lanes with out using your blinker. haha women! ( it has a Lane Change Warning feature )
                    That thing is the only thing I dont like! lol, check out infinitiscene.com, im sure someone has done a resistor/relay to default to off when you start the car...
                    My wife just turns it off whenever she starts it up now

Congrats on the new whip!

Comment

Thanks. I have looked already an haven't found anything yet but I plan to keep looking haha

Comment

FYI, the Murano is built on the Altima platform is front wheel drive. The FX is either RWD or AWD. I love mine, I miss my Beryllium one. MPG sucks, resale is awesome. My 03/AWD with 90K sold at auction for $14,900 and the lot that bought it had it listed for $18,000 and sold it (not sure for how much...)

I drove everything comprable that I liked and ended up buying another one in the end. Even my sister is on her second one. Its like an old "shoe"!! The styling is really a love/hate.

LMFAO I hate the lane departure!!! It gets confused on backroads with no center line as well is contruction zones like 114/121.

We just put a Flowmaster 80 on it, sounds really nice

Comment

i wanna hear it with the flow.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been driving it a day and I'm loving it The girls and I have been testing out the phone feature all morning I think we have called every family member they have haha
                            The gas mileage isn't great but it's better then Stacy's 04 v6 grand am

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i wanna hear it with the flow.

god bless.
                              Here you go....

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                                FYI, the Murano is built on the Altima platform is front wheel drive. The FX is either RWD or AWD. I love mine, I miss my Beryllium one. MPG sucks, resale is awesome. My 03/AWD with 90K sold at auction for $14,900 and the lot that bought it had it listed for $18,000 and sold it (not sure for how much...)
                                my 06 murano wa AWd.. im pretty sure the FX is built on the same platform as the murano.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X