Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to play hockey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommas don't let your babies grow up to play hockey...

Holy shit!

My son signed a contract to play Tier 1 hockey today with a U16 team.

The team fees are $9,500 for the season!

OUCH!

damn...not sure I would pay that much.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      damn...not sure I would pay that much.
      On the bright side, that includes helmet, jerseys, socks, breezers, and gloves!

Comment

Holy chit man!!

You could buy that Norrell trigger pack that you (and I) dream about instead!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I don't even think real sports cost that much get him in football...

Comment

solid barg, copper! I take it he is hoping to go pro when he reaches adult hood? Pretty cool of you to gamble that big on helping him make it.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Holy chit man!!

You could buy that Norrell trigger pack that you (and I) dream about instead!
              No shit, that is a Class III weapon right there.

Comment

Damn! Let me hold a dolla.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I grew up playing hockey, that shit is pretty damn expensive. Some of the most fun i've ever had though. Wish i had been good enough to attempt a pro career, but the talent it takes to get in the NHL is crazy. If you're spending that kind of money, make sure he is practicing his ass off. And not just when he's supposed to, he needs to work on it on his own as well.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    solid barg, copper! I take it he is hoping to go pro when he reaches adult hood? Pretty cool of you to gamble that big on helping him make it.
                    He wants to go to a D1 college to play. This isn't like it's going to be easy for this season. I will work a bunch of part time jobs to pay for this.

On the other hand, I may be compensating for my step father not allowing me to play sports while growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      I grew up playing hockey, that shit is pretty damn expensive. Some of the most fun i've ever had though. Wish i had been good enough to attempt a pro career, but the talent it takes to get in the NHL is crazy. If you're spending that kind of money, make sure he is practicing his ass off. And not just when he's supposed to, he needs to work on it on his own as well.
                      Duly noted.

It's funny to catch him outside stick handling.

You should come out to a game next season.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        He wants to go to a D1 college to play. This isn't like it's going to be easy for this season. I will work a bunch of part time jobs to pay for this.

On the other hand, I may be compensating for my step father not allowing me to play sports while growing up.
                        Get off the couch
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Ten grand, huh? Been spending some time in the evidence room?
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            Ten grand, huh? Been spending some time in the evidence room?
                            Selling unserialized crack is easy!!!!

Comment

You'll be getting a visit from IAD come Monday!!
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X