Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Maybe some of us will get to bang her after all. She might be moving here under a pseudonym.
    would it be post worthy?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      would it be post worthy?
      "Guess who I fucked last night"
      "Who"
      "Casey Anthony."
      "No way!!"
      high five
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

"Guess who I fucked last night"
        "Who"
        "Casey Anthony."
        "No way!!"
        high five
        she is gonna watch Jr tonight so we can go to hoots!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• That broad would be an excellent candidate for a round of Marry-Fuck-Kill. The only question is, could you list two other chicks equally hot and crazy?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
            That broad would be an excellent candidate for a round of Marry-Fuck-Kill. The only question is, could you list two other chicks equally hot and crazy?
            LiLo
            Brittney

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Fucking disgusting, isn't it?
              More so because all the people currently against her will be the ones lining her pockets with cash to read her side of the story.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• **FUCK THIS BITCH!!**

I can give two shits about this child killer!!

Comment

• She's coming to Houston....
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• She is a good looking woman. I would do her. Just wouldnt settle down with her, I want to keep my kids
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

LiLo
                      Brittney
                      Marry Britney - She still has earning potential to support you
                      Fuck LiLo - A crazy redhead should be pretty fun in the sack
                      Kill Casey - before she kills you

Comment

• Lucky us, she's moving to TX!

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Casey Anthony Reportedly Moving to Texas

DALLAS - Casey Anthony will be moving to Texas when she gets out of state custody in Florida, according to a report in the Huffington Post.

However, it is not clear where Anthony will allegedly live, according to the article.

The piece sources someone close to the family has having said Anthony's parents have arranged for her to stay with an aunt.

Comment

• [ ] Affects my life
                          [X]Doesn't affect my life

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            Lucky us, she's moving to TX!

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Casey Anthony Reportedly Moving to Texas

DALLAS - Casey Anthony will be moving to Texas when she gets out of state custody in Florida, according to a report in the Huffington Post.

However, it is not clear where Anthony will allegedly live, according to the article.

The piece sources someone close to the family has having said Anthony's parents have arranged for her to stay with an aunt.
                            I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about the trial. Anyway, they were to continue on with the trial this morning, but the judge dismissed the jury until Monday. People are thinking that a plea deal is in the works now. I have thought this this case was completely screwed up from the start, from both the defense and

Comment

Working...
                            X