Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    And they are dumbasses.

This whole case has been a farse from the very beginning.

No one will ever know how that little girl died, with the exception of Casey and maybe her parents.
    It's in Florida. 'nuff said.

Comment

I guess the defense was getting her re-evaluated to stand trial over the weekend. She's competent and i'm sure the defense will end their case tomorrow. She'll be getting the needle, I assume.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

This skank and the people she associates with are a serious bunch of losers....but I've got to say that I'm not totally convinced that she planned and intentionally killed the little girl....I am pretty certain that in some way she is indeed fully responsible for the child's death, but more likely in the form of some sort of negligence or something in relation to her being a terrible excuse for a mother.

I'm on vacation right now and listened to a lot of news radio on Sirius on a long driving trip up here. From a lot of what they were saying she had pulled a lot of negligent shit in the past....leaving the girl unattended while she was giving head in the next room or back seat of the car, doing drugs and drinking in her presence, etc, etc.....apparently has all the makings of a meth addict too.

There is a witness who has said that they actually heard the Dad screaming at her "this is your fault, look at what your negligence has finally done".....another one who claims the father told them that this started as a negligence cover up that got way out of hand.

Either way....intentional or not, she needs to pay and so do the parents. I think they will either reach a plea agreement or she will be convicted on a lesser charge....negligent homicide, manslaughter or something like that.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Let the father put a bullet through her head.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Let the father put a bullet through her head.

If I remember correctly, we don't know who the father of the child really is, it is NOT Grund who found out either at the end of the pregnancy of shortly after the birth of Caylee. He opted to treat her as his own.

To Wade's dismay, I have been watching this since the beginning. Its obvious that she did it, I just do not think there is enough actual evidence to prove it which makes me sick. Listening to the jailhouse tapes and the police interrogations is mind blowing. Best two quotes so far....

Police: "why did you bring us to Universal knowing you didn't work here?"
            Casey: 'I wanted to go somewhere she would know..."
            Police: "How old is she?"
            Casey: '2 years'
            Police: "She is 2? What is she going to take a cab or something?!!"

and while in jail.....

"I am the victim... everyone only cares about where Caylee is.... not about me!"

Comment

Verdict has been reached.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Verdict has been reached.
                And it is?
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  And it is?
                  ...going to be read at 1:15 our time.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    And it is?
                    Not announced.

Comment

i'm surprised the trial wasn't dragged on longer! this has been a media whore off..

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                        This skank and the people she associates with are a serious bunch of losers....but I've got to say that I'm not totally convinced that she planned and intentionally killed the little girl....I am pretty certain that in some way she is indeed fully responsible for the child's death, but more likely in the form of some sort of negligence or something in relation to her being a terrible excuse for a mother.

Either way....intentional or not, she needs to pay and so do the parents. I think they will either reach a plea agreement or she will be convicted on a lesser charge....negligent homicide, manslaughter or something like that.

I concur 110% Based on what I've read/watched, I believe it was not intentional, but I am willing to bet my life savings that she was relieved when she discovered the death of her child.
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a mother who looked so happy playing with her little girl in photos could murder her in cold blood. I'm not sure exactly sure what to believe, however.

Comment

I feel like there was an accidental death, and the whole family witnessed it or was there when it happened. They just don't want anyone to take the fall for it, so they have this whole story made up.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I feel like there was an accidental death, and the whole family witnessed it or was there when it happened. They just don't want anyone to take the fall for it, so they have this whole story made up.
                              My thoughts as well. She accidently killed her daughter and the craziest plot ensued.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                I find it hard to believe that a mother who looked so happy playing with her little girl in photos could murder her in cold blood. I'm not sure exactly sure what to believe, however.
                                Susan Smith, Darla Routier (sp?), Dena Schlosser, Fiona Donnison, Julie Schenecker, Otty Sanchez, etc. were all thought to be loving mothers before they brutally murdered their children
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X