Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    If I'm not mistaken majority of members here came from dfwstangs. Am I wrong?

I think it's funny how you all think this bitch should burn in hell yet the judge doesn't see it that way.

Glad y'all suck at judging people, but we already knew that!
    Her child was missing for 31 days before she reported it to police. During that 31 days she partied her ass off, then finally had to tell her parents that the kid was missing and THEY called the cops right away.

Her child missing for 31 days makes her guilty of at LEAST neglect. Wouldn't you agree? You'd have to neglect the shit out of your child to not say anything about them being MIA for a month.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I think it's funny how you all think this bitch should burn in hell yet the judge doesn't see it that way. Glad y'all suck at judging people, but we already knew that!
      Not sure how much you know/and or understand about criminal law/criminal justice but just because someone may be truly guilty doesn't mean that the jury can find a guilty verdict. There is this little thing the burden of proof which lies with the prosecution. The judge/jury must adhere to this burden before finding a guilty verdict. A big factor in this case is that there was no evidence linking her to the murder of her child. They had circumstantial evidence and other things which made her look guilty, but cannot secure a guilty verdict. They may still put her ass in jail for four years for each count (1 year each count) of giving LEOs false information. If they give her the max sentence that will be a good indicator on whether or not they thought she was guilty of murder but could not prove it through evidence. If they give her probation or something like that then the majority probably truly felt she wasn't guilty.

And for what it is worth, I am not going to get into a discussion on issues like this since the law is pretty much black and white where evidence and burden of proof are concerned.

I will ask you this: What about the trial/case make you feel she IS NOT guilty?
      Originally posted by grove rat
      shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

• To me, it was the defense who looked like a bunch of blundering idiots, especially towards the end. They were horribly inconsistent and just seemed to be grasping at straws in an attempt to complicate things. I figured the jury would see through that and use common sense. I bet they all believe she did it, but just couldn't convict her with what they were given. I guess in the end, the defense succeeded with planting reasonable doubt in their minds.

I can't believe that crazy, evil bitch is going to walk.

But yes, I would do her if I were single.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          i tell ya one thing Casey Anthony had one hell of a lawyer!
          You mean the prosecution was shitty?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Jeff, why have you been going against the grain so much here lately? I think you are throwing this shit out just for entertainment purposes.
            I am throwing this out there for entertainment purposes. Right now I'm at work and it's slow at the moment and I noticed every friend on fb just about posted fuck Casey Anthony...... So this got me curious wtf is going on again? I've heard the name and short clips here and there but never have I actually pieced it all together and drew my own conclusion whether or not she is guilty or innocent.

I just wanted someone to enlighten me. It does sound like she lawyer'd up and from what I have been told, Casey Anthony probably deserves what's coming to her. Karma is a bitch.

I also wanted to know what conclusive evidence there was that she was the murderer and not somebody else. You can't imprison someone if you even have the slightest doubt that they could be innocent. Obviously there wasn't enough against her to prove she was guilty. Unless I'm mistaken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              You mean the prosecution was shitty?
              i liked her lawyer! but will see if he's gonna be a media whore now

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I bet she gives great helmet.
                Let's just hope she swallows next time.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by V8tt View Post
                  I will ask you this: What about the trial/case make you feel she IS NOT guilty?
                  I've been trying to get some information on the story but instead got blasted with hate. I honestly don't care if she is guilty or innocent because either way I'm not affected it is just entertainment purposes I'd assume for most of you which is why y'all follow the trial.

The only thing that makes me feel she is not guilty is the lack of evidence which is kind of how I've been brought up.... If you don't have evidence you can't prove a damn thing.

EDIT: Now that she is innocent, supposedly. Who else could have done the crime? Anyone else they suspect aside from her?

Comment

I also wanted to know what conclusive evidence there was that she was the murderer and not somebody else. You can't imprison someone if you even have the slightest doubt that they could be innocent. Obviously there wasn't enough against her to prove she was guilty. Unless I'm mistaken?
                    Slightest reasonable doubt. It's possible to entertain doubts, and use a "what if" mentality, but that doesn't mean that those kind of doubts or what ifs are reasonable. If they are outlandish, they should be dismissed, and you can say guilty.

I think the only thing missing was a conclusive cause of death, which they could not get after so much time had passed and the body decomposed. She was found with duct tape covering her mouth and nose. There were traces of chloroform and human decomposition in the trunk of Casey's car. Someone had typed "chloroform", "neck breaking", and "shovel" into a search engine from the family's computer. And then there were all the lies...

Comment

• Not guilty?? Seriously? A baby is dead an no one is to blame? F'in justice system!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        hmmm would you?
                        Hit it and quit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Katrina View Post
                          Not guilty?? Seriously? A baby is dead an no one is to blame? F'in justice system!
                          I thought this would be the outcome from the beginning. The prosecution's case was too circumstantial.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katrina View Post
                            Not guilty?? Seriously? A baby is dead an no one is to blame? F'in justice system!
                            This is America, no one takes the blame anymore.

Comment

I've been trying to get some information on the story but instead got blasted with hate. I honestly don't care if she is guilty or innocent because either way I'm not affected it is just entertainment purposes I'd assume for most of you which is why y'all follow the trial.

The only thing that makes me feel she is not guilty is the lack of evidence which is kind of how I've been brought up.... If you don't have evidence you can't prove a damn thing.

EDIT: Now that she is innocent, supposedly. Who else could have done the crime? Anyone else they suspect aside from her?
                              She did it. Everyone knows she did it. Her acquittal was not based on the fact that anyone thinks that someone besides her did it. Essentially, she got off on a technicality.

Comment

• OJ Simpson just tagged Casey Anthony and said your it.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X