Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I'm about to get bashed for this but who is Casey Anthony?
    Why not just google it right fast?

If she's not worth your time then why ask now?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

So why should I pay attention?

Why do you even post up asking about her if you have no intentions of paying any damn attention to the subject?

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        Why do you even post up asking about her if you have no intentions of paying any damn attention to the subject?
        I was interested in the outcome. Not the fucking story.

and FWIW I've got better answers on DFWstangs over the years then google.

Comment

I was interested in the outcome. Not the fucking story.

and FWIW I've got better answers on DFWstangs over the years then google.
          well take your ass to dfwstangs, because this isn't it

Comment

• Too late for a post birth abortion on aisle 9 over here? Fucking please? And no, I'm not talking about Casey Anthony...
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Spank your kids- go to jail. Kill them and you are as free as if it never happened. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                well take your ass to dfwstangs, because this isn't it
                If I'm not mistaken majority of members here came from dfwstangs. Am I wrong?

I think it's funny how you all think this bitch should burn in hell yet the judge doesn't see it that way.

Glad y'all suck at judging people, but we already knew that!

Comment

• Should you imprison an innocent person? Or should you let someone guilty walk?

Comment

Should you imprison an innocent person? Or should you let someone guilty walk?
                    If they're innocent? NO

If they're guilty? NO

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Too late for a post birth abortion on aisle 9 over here? Fucking please? And no, I'm not talking about Casey Anthony...
                      I lol'd.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken majority of members here came from dfwstangs. Am I wrong?

I think it's funny how you all think this bitch should burn in hell yet the judge doesn't see it that way.

Glad y'all suck at judging people, but we already knew that!
                        I don't pay much attention to what you say most of the time but it is the Jurors who decide, not really the Judge.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Jeff, why have you been going against the grain so much here lately? I think you are throwing this shit out just for entertainment purposes.

Comment

• if your kids ever act up just tell them you are getting casey anthony as a babysitter.

Comment

• i tell ya one thing Casey Anthony had one hell of a lawyer!

Comment

• I bet she gives great helmet.

Comment

Working...
                                X