• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimD View Post
    Fuck that bitch!
    hmmm would you?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      She is going to have to move to Alaska.
      Where every resident owns 12 guns? Think again LOL!
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I'm hoping for a playboy spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          rofl X2

Comment

I'd bang her

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I'm sure her cunny has had time to heal up a bit since it's been 6 years since she had her daughter and hasn't received any big black cock in awhile. I'm thinking a Hustler spread is a better option.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm about to get bashed for this but who is Casey Anthony?

Comment

Jury's are unpredictable. The prosecution should have waited for some real evidence. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    She is going to have to move to Alaska.
                    Nah. No one will do anything. She will write a book and make millions. The police will probably watch her house and keep eyes on her untill it dies down. We will all forget her name in 2 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      I'm about to get bashed for this but who is Casey Anthony?
                      Just put a gun in your mouth now. She's only been in the headlines for five years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Can't lie, I'd download it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Just put a gun in your mouth now. She's only been in the headlines for five years.
                          I don't keep up with the headlines. Her life has nothing to do with mine and will not impact me whether or not she is guilty or innocent. So why should I pay attention?

FWIW, I've heard bits and pieces overtime. Just haven't heard the whole story.

Comment

I don't keep up with the headlines. Her life has nothing to do with mine and will not impact me whether or not she is guilty or innocent. So why should I pay attention?

Fuck you're ignorant.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

To be informed so you don't look as fucking clueless and out of touch as you do right here and now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                To be informed so you don't look as fucking clueless and out of touch as you do right here and now.
                                I'm seriously laughing my ass off because I could care less about this bitch or her daughter.

I'm also laughing my ass off because y'all care so much.

What I do day to day will not change regardless if I knew what was going on or not.

I've got shit to do and it doesn't include watching some bullshit trial.

To be honest not hearing the case or knowing exactly what's going on I'd say the bitch is innocent.

Should you imprison an innocent person or set free the guilty?

Way prove how much of a dick you guys can be, I just asked a simple question.

Comment

Working...
                                X