Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Everybody knows Nancy Grace is killin' them kids, anyway.
    This.

My vote goes to giving Nancy Grace the firing squad and let the hottie go free. Just sterilize her first so she can't have another kid and kill it too.

Comment

Casey Anthony, was indicted on charges of first-degree murder on October 14, 2008, and was in county jail when jury selection for her trial began May 9, 2011.

it sure took them awhile to set trial!!!

Comment

hey my kids missing lets go party!!! what a dumbass bitch. dip her in kerosene and throw her in the juice chair

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Casey Anthony, was indicted on charges of first-degree murder on October 14, 2008, and was in county jail when jury selection for her trial began May 9, 2011.

it sure took them awhile to set trial!!!
          Standard practice. Defense attorneys postpone as long as possible. The thinking is the more time that's passed, the more leniency they will get from a judge/jury.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Would do-but not much I wouldn't

Comment

This girl is fucked up and so is her family. The only way I would do her is if we were locked in the same cell together........well I would do her if we just hooked up on the street somewhere but that is a different story.

Comment

How about the fights outside the courtroom? It was people in line for seats in the courtroom.

These folks should face the same firing squad as that murdering slut.

Yes, I would hit it at a sweaty angle.:wink1:

Comment

What's the case about?
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    What's the case about?
                    Read a paper much? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Read a paper much? Jesus.
                      No, I watch the news on tv. Who the fuck reads a paper?!?! I haven't heard about it on the news. Jesus said go fuck yourself, I read it in the paper.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I hate hearing about this situation....Im still in shock on how a mother can do this to there own kid!! She needs to die and rot in hell!! It breaks my heart everytime i see a pic of this innocent little girl she is such a doll in everyone of her pics.Does anyone know who her father is btw?....I don't know why it was such a big issue to start with but since they brought it up by DNA testing family member it has me wondering...

Comment

The prosecution will be lucky to get a conviction. They got some real shaky evidence at best.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            The prosecution will be lucky to get a conviction. They got some real shaky evidence at best.
                            And they are dumbasses.

This whole case has been a farse from the very beginning.

No one will ever know how that little girl died, with the exception of Casey and maybe her parents.

Comment

What's the case about?
                              Apparently, she was working at the Texas School Book Depository and shot the President as he rode in a motorcade on Elm Street in Dallas.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

No, I watch the news on tv. Who the fuck reads a paper?!?! I haven't heard about it on the news. Jesus said go fuck yourself, I read it in the paper.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X