Casey Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony

I'm surprised nobody has posted anything about the trial.

Anyway, they were to continue on with the trial this morning, but the judge dismissed the jury until Monday. People are thinking that a plea deal is in the works now. I have thought this this case was completely screwed up from the start, from both the defense and prosecutions perspectives. Will be interesting to see what happens Monday morning.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Also, would you nail her?

Comment

Someone who would do what she did to her daughter and then cover it up doesnt deserve a plea deal... She deserves a trip out back and to be shot...

Comment

Its sad that this trial is being made a mockery by the media and the people who "want to be a part of it" It started like the OJ trial, and sadly will probably end like it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
          Someone who would do what she did to her daughter and then cover it up doesnt deserve a plea deal... She deserves a trip out back and to be shot...
          That's one side of the coin. The other is how can the prosecution even seek a Murder 1 charge when they cannot explain the cause of death? Like I said, it's a fucked up trial and one that probably will not have the desired outcome for either side.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            That's one side of the coin. The other is how can the prosecution even seek a Murder 1 charge when they cannot explain the cause of death? Like I said, it's a fucked up trial and one that probably will not have the desired outcome for either side.
            I agree... Like you stated it has been a messed up trial from the start... She will be judged one day and will have to live up to her wrong doings so in the end she will lose either way...

Comment

My Mom lives a few houses down from the Anthony's. My neice went to high school with Casey. I've been watching and hearing updates from back home. Sad situation, but from the start I have always said her parents have in some way helped her in this murder. I'll be surprised to hear the outcome.

Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Also, would you nail her?
                Yes!

Comment

She's hot. Too sexy to kill a kid. I'd raw dog her.

Comment

throw this bitch in ole sparky and let her ride the thunderbolt.

Comment

Everybody knows Nancy Grace is killin' them kids, anyway.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

funny you posted this geof.. I was watching this at the doc the other day while they were picking the jury.. they were 86ing ppl left and right because they might personally relate to parenting.. she needs the chair and if i was single i would hit it!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn View Post
                          My Mom lives a few houses down from the Anthony's. My neice went to high school with Casey. I've been watching and hearing updates from back home. Sad situation, but from the start I have always said her parents have in some way helped her in this murder. I'll be surprised to hear the outcome.

Lyn
                          The parents really?

Comment

Someone on that jury is going to have doubt based on all the evidence (or lack thereof) that we have heard about. I believe she did it, but she's going to avoid a conviction on murder charges with the circus it's become. The Lifetime channel will probably have a movie aired 17 minutes after the verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Everybody knows Nancy Grace is killin' them kids, anyway.
                              She kills my boner, so that's good logic...

Comment

Working...
                              X