Another Teacher...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Teacher...

I'da boned her...she's got a real purdy mouth...

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Car...p-with-Student

__________________________________________________ ______________

Carrollton Police Arrest Teacher for Improper Relationship with Student

North Texas Teacher arrested

Published : Saturday, 25 Jun 2011, 8:20 AM CDT

A North Texas teacher was arrested for allegedly having an improper relationship with a student.

Carrollton Police received the report of the improper relation Friday an issued an arrest warrant for 33yr old Amy Schilling. Schilling was arrested yesterday in Frisco. Schilling is accused of being involved with a male student at R.L. Turner High School in Carrollton. Schilling is currently being held at the Carrollton Municipal jail, charged with sexual assault of a child

wood due. I'm sure she prob cleans up nice.

Comment

love me some red head
      first class white trash

Comment

I don't understand how these bitches keep getting caught! If it was because of the kid, I'd go smack the SHIT out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          I don't understand how these bitches keep getting caught! If it was because of the kid, I'd go smack the SHIT out of him.
          Agreed
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            X3, If I was that kid I'd never snitch....got to be retarded to do that!

Comment

How embarrassing.

Comment

I hate it when the news doesn't know how to accurately report.

The teacher was not arrested for an improper relationship, because there is no charge.

Comment

They had to bolt the police board to the wall? Must have a buncha thieving bastards that roll through there.

Comment

Or a buncha people that like to throw shit.

Comment

My old high school.
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

if i bail her out I wonder if she would return the favor for awhile. wonder if that could be part of the bond agreement.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

The teacher was not arrested for an improper relationship, because there is no charge.
                          How about "sexual assault of a child" since that's what the news report said?
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

F- at reading comprehension
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              How about "sexual assault of a child" since that's what the news report said?
                              O rly? Take a peek at the headline. The actual correct charge is buried in the text near the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X