Need help, lost dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, lost dog

So a lost dog showed up in my front yard on Thursday evening. I called the pet shelter to pick her up on Friday but I guess they missed her because she showed up on my front porch this morning. She's a very sweet boxer lookin dog with light ice blue eyes. She looks young but has nursed puppies at some point. She wants to be loved so badly. If anyone can give this dog a good home I'd appreciate it. I can't take her because I already have a dog.
    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Look up Legacy Boxer Rescue. They may be able to take her. If not then find a shelter near you that's no kill! OR take her by a vet's office and ask them to scan her for a microchip.

Comment

sounds like you have a new pet! they always say the owner doesnt pick the dog, the dog picks the owner... sounds true in this case!

when i was living with roommates over by UTA, the guy that owned the house was out mowing the yard one morning. a schnauzer came up and laid in the yard several feet in font of the lawn mower and wouldn't move. he turned the mower off and tried to shew him away, but he just wouldn't leave. finally my buddy went inside to get a bowl to put water in and the dog ran inside like he belonged there... and never left! my buddy still has the dog and so far he has been the best pet you could of asked for!
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
        sounds like you have a new pet! they always say the owner doesnt pick the dog, the dog picks the owner... sounds true in this case!

when i was living with roommates over by UTA, the guy that owned the house was out mowing the yard one morning. a schnauzer came up and laid in the yard several feet in font of the lawn mower and wouldn't move. he turned the mower off and tried to shew him away, but he just wouldn't leave. finally my buddy went inside to get a bowl to put water in and the dog ran inside like he belonged there... and never left! my buddy still has the dog and so far he has been the best pet you could of asked for!
        I'd be highly tempted if it was a schnauzer, they are my favorite breed. I dont want a big dog and I already have a dog. She's really sweet but just not for me. I have no doubts she make a great pet for someone

Comment

This is pretty true. I took in a Siberian Husky here recently and I tried to rehome him so many times and everyone who was interested met him and made excuses...he was too small...then he was too big...etc. I still have him and he is actually an awesome pup...housebroken and doesn't tear up stuff. He thinks my malamute is his dad...LOL.

Comment

So true!

Thats how I got my Rott Mix Buttkiss. Just woke up one day with this huge dog sitting in the front seat of my car cause I had left the windows down that night. Anyways. 3 later years I still have him. I just didnt have the heart to take him to the shelter with him being so big & being a Rott mix I knew they would put him down.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
              I'd be highly tempted if it was a schnauzer, they are my favorite breed. I dont want a big dog and I already have a dog. She's really sweet but just not for me. I have no doubts she make a great pet for someone
              If you like little dogs. Give a Boston Terrier a shot. They are the best little dogs ever
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                If you like little dogs. Give a Boston Terrier a shot. They are the best little dogs ever
                Saw a lost Boston just the other day. I was on my way to work so I couldn't help it

Comment

I would've scooped up the Boston and hoped I could find the owner.lol You have a pic of the found dog?
                  We had a black pug come up to our house one time with the collor way too tight. I used to own a black pug then my mom got attached so he became hers.
                  We finally found the owner and when we dropped it off the owner was in the back yard doing something and could've cared less and said just put it down.
                  No thank you, no hand shake, no care. I told him the collor was way to tight and it was rubbing the hair of it's neck, all I got was ok.
                  Times like that I wish I would've kept it, I know how I would be and this isn't it.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Chinese restaurants are paying a bit more than Vietnamese for dogs these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Chinese restaurants are paying a bit more than Vietnamese for dogs these days.
                      Damn....I was going to suggest a local Korean joint.

Comment

Shelter picked her up just now. I teared up I hope she goes to a good home

Comment

Awe man! I hope someone gives her a good home.
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                          X