need input on area of dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    I have no idea what the fuck the treehouse shit it.
    it's so top secret that it only gets referenced roughly every two days by somebody on here.

OP stop being a pussy and step up. Fuck em both. Then introduce em to each other and go for the three-way. Kids today...

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      it's so top secret that it only gets referenced roughly every two days by somebody on here.

OP stop being a pussy and step up. Fuck em both. Then introduce em to each other and go for the three-way. Kids today...
      Oh I know it gets brought up, I'm just saying I still have no idea what it actually means. As for threesomes? This kid is asking if the neighborhood is good... I doubt he would close on that.

If you were able to get that slut on the webcam that you could verify that was actually her, then I'd just go. Pack some heat and some meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        Haha! Don't go to that wal mart!
        I goto that wal mart all the time? The apartments directly across from that walmart look pretty nice to me.

Like they've already said, you're probably in for some latino love over there. And I guess thats all good as long as she hasnt hit the 24-25 starch bomb zone that mexican women are infamous for.

Comment

Working...
        X