Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waking up at 10,000 feet- 44 degrees right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    LMAO! I was hoping someone would catch that reference.
    Well played sir. As soon as I read the words "slack jawed" I thought of that episode.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Any pictures?
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        LMAO! I was hoping someone would catch that reference.
        Some folk'l never eat a skunk and then again some folk'l.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Things to come in 17 days...

Comment

so where is he? did he fall of the mountain while cranking one out or something?
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sitting on the deck at our cabin... drinking some whiskey on the rocks with the wife. she's got a pullover sweater and sweat pants on. I'm sitting here in shorts and a t-shrit enjoying the chill in the air. it's probably low 50's now. overnight low will be 37 or so.

the deck is just over 9,000ft

I've gotten 10hrs of sleep in the past three days, I'm even further burnt out from being on high alert for the 73mph avg speed over 1050 miles (if you've made this drive, you know how many small towns there are where you have to go 30mph through town... plus the wife having to piss a thousand times... we were FLYING!!! LOL)

but man, all is right with the world at this very moment, and it's been a LONG time since I could say that and mean it
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I'm sitting on the deck at our cabin... drinking some whiskey on the rocks with the wife. she's got a pullover sweater and sweat pants on. I'm sitting here in shorts and a t-shrit enjoying the chill in the air. it's probably low 50's now. overnight low will be 37 or so.

I've gotten 10hrs of sleep in the past three days, I'm even further burnt out from being on high alert for the 73mph avg speed over 1050 miles (if you've made this drive, you know how many small towns there are where you have to go 30mph through town... plus the wife having to piss a thousand times... we were FLYING!!! LOL)

but man, all is right with the world at this very moment, and it's been a LONG time since I could say that and mean it

That's awesome man.

Comment

So is the point of this thread to brag that you're on a mountain or to prove you're a faggot for posting on your iPad while camping?

Comment

Originally posted by zyoul8r View Post
                    so is the point of this thread to brag that you're on a mountain or to prove you're a faggot for posting on your ipad while camping?
                    lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fuckin A man!

Comment

just found my 1/8th of white widow from last year

Comment

Will you cocksuckers post your location, or do we have to continue to guess. I dont want to steal your spot or oldlady, just a roundabout location would be nice.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm in Creede, CO... same place I go every summer

Comment

I am jealous.

My wife and I are contemplating renting a motorhome to drive to CO in September for a week.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm in Creede, CO... same place I go every summer
                                Lucky SOB

Comment

Working...
                                X