Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waking up at 10,000 feet- 44 degrees right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waking up at 10,000 feet- 44 degrees right now...

....not a soul in sight surrounded by mountain tops and wildlife. Man I could live up here forever. Makes me wonder why i get sucked into that daily rat race. Just wonder what the pioneers thought crossing this 150 years ago. Must have been an amazing and terrifying sight all together.

Why are texting!?!? Turn off the device!
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Good time to crank one out while facing the sun.

Comment

Lol I'm not texting, I hiked over to the top of this ridge. Cell phones I have won't get a signal but my iPad is Verizon and this on spot I heard it chirp (getting signal- very weird as I'm now above the treeline) just sitting here, thought I'd try and take some pics with iPad but can't get the to upload here for some reason

Comment

Obviously it isn't tranquil enought to make you forget about the importance of talking to a bunch of slack jawed yokels on the internet.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
            ....not a soul in sight surrounded by mountain tops and wildlife. Man I could live up here forever. Makes me wonder why i get sucked into that daily rat race. Just wonder what the pioneers thought crossing this 150 years ago. Must have been an amazing and terrifying sight all together.
            solid barg

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Obviously it isn't tranquil enought to make you forget about the importance of talking to a bunch of slack jawed yokels on the internet.
              Well ill be honest I'm add so after sitting here an hour and hiking all day yesterday and day before I thought it would be nice to get back to a little real life

Comment

where are you?
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Gotta be Colorado, i would think.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Good time to crank one out while facing the sun.
                    Awesome!
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You really took an Ipad camping? Faggariffic.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        Well ill be honest I'm add so after sitting here an hour and hiking all day yesterday and day before I thought it would be nice to get back to a little real life
                        This is real life????

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            LMAO! I was hoping someone would catch that reference.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Why would you want to get on the here if you are out in the mountains?

Comment

Working...
                              X