registration/inspection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration/inspection question

would it be a red flag when pulled over if my registration is from a non-smog county and the inspection is from a county that does smog cars.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

IIRC you can only get a inspection from the county your car is registered in. And to answer your question, most of the time the lawdogs dont care WHERE its registered as long as its registered/inspected. I used to go to Grayson county to get my Cobra inspected, there was an old man that would inspect it at a old gas station, no questions asked as long as you shot the shit with him for about an hour.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 06-24-2011, 06:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      would it be a red flag when pulled over if my registration is from a non-smog county and the inspection is from a county that does smog cars.

god bless.
      That's the last thing an officer is looking at. As long as it is not expired, that's all that matters 99.9999% of the time. I'm not going to say it could never happen, but I've never in 20 years even thought about checking that.

What happened to the LP thread??

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        That's the last thing an officer is looking at. As long as it is not expired, that's all that matters 99.9999% of the time. I'm not going to say it could never happen, but I've never in 20 years even thought about checking that.
        C-mon, I know you thought about checking that shit at least ONCE in 20 yrs.

Oh and and Jose and I were talking about you at lunch the other day.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

cool! thanks gents!

and you gave tme the answer i needed on the LP thread so i deleted it!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            C-mon, I know you thought about checking that shit at least ONCE in 20 yrs.

Oh and and Jose and I were talking about you at lunch the other day.
            Nope. As long as it has a sticker, I really don't give a shit. There are bigger fish to fry than to worry about WHERE the sticker was obtained.

I see how you are. I ask you to lunch, and instead you go with Jose and talk about me.

Comment

cool! thanks gents!

and you gave tme the answer i needed on the LP thread so i deleted it!

god bless.

You know how it works around here, you can't delete shit without it being brought back as a sticky!!!

Mods, sticky on Aisle 1!!!!!

Comment

Nope. As long as it has a sticker, I really don't give a shit. There are bigger fish to fry than to worry about WHERE the sticker was obtained.
                Spoken like a true veteran ouphiser...

I see how you are. I ask you to lunch, and instead you go with Jose and talk about me.
                As you can see, we were talking about you, so it was like we went to lunch without actually going to lunch, lol!
                Actually I had to have you checked out first, Jose gave me you the green light (he gave you 4 out of 5 stars), your 50% there, the Leah cert. is next you pass that and you will get your request...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Spoken like a true veteran ouphiser...

As you can see, we were talking about you, so it was like we went to lunch without actually going to lunch, lol!
                  Actually I had to have you checked out first, Jose gave me you the green light (he gave you 4 out of 5 stars), your 50% there, the Leah cert. is next you pass that and you will get your request...
                  Ever since I motorboated her she grants my every request!!

Comment

You know how it works around here, you can't delete shit without it being brought back as a sticky!!!

Mods, sticky on Aisle 1!!!!!
                    Elvis was simply ashamed that he asked if a "digit" was the number zero or the letter o.

j/k Elvis

god bless

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Elvis was simply ashamed that he asked if a "digit" was the number zero or the letter o.

j/k Elvis

god bless
                      lolz... its no secret here that i am an idiot! so no need to try hiding it!

god bless.

Comment

lolz... its no secret here that i am an idiot! so no need to try hiding it!

god bless.
                        Actually it was a good question, and so is the one in this thread.

Comment

its no secret here that i am an idiot!
                          You ain't fooling me bro, you're a pimp, I've seen your 2 story double wide and your wife too...

Comment

Working...
                          X