Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    They cant deport us all!
    Calmate Chingo Bling!! Lol
    Big Rooster Racing
    85' Coupe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
      Seems like a good decision to me. More focus on the criminals than those who are actively seeking a better life
      Yea, because entering the country illegaly isn't criminal.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

What drives me nuts (not a far stretch) are the ones that refuse to speak english! Every other ethnic group that has come to this country has put a piority on learning the language and becoming american. There are so many hispanics that refuse to do this! Hell I was in Sears and they have dual messages one in english one in beaner! Plus all the billboards that are in beaner. Why should [B]I[B] have to learn beaner? If I lived in Mexico I couldn't get away with only speaking english.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
          What drives me nuts (not a far stretch) are the ones that refuse to speak english! Every other ethnic group that has come to this country has put a piority on learning the language and becoming american. There are so many hispanics that refuse to do this! Hell I was in Sears and they have dual messages one in english one in beaner! Plus all the billboards that are in beaner. Why should [B]I[B] have to learn beaner? If I lived in Mexico I couldn't get away with only speaking english.
          They don't have to learn english because liberal America has learned Spanish. I know Spanish but everytime someone asks me if I speak spanish ( like getting a phone call on something im selling) I say no. Guess what, we have the conversation is piss poor English but they are forced to use it.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Viva Mexico Cabrones thats all...........
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
              Viva Mexico Cabrones thats all...........
              USA wins saturday!

god bless
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What I find is the outlandish hypocrisy there is when those, who "want a better life" for themselves are all about "mexican pride..." How proud can a mexican be of their country when the are trying to run away from it?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  USA wins saturday!

god bless
                  FUTBOL I assume?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    FUTBOL I assume?

no, i was refering to the top secret plan to bomb mexico off the map that will take place saturday!! shhhhhhh i could get into a lot of trouble if word gets out!

ok.....i was talking about soccer!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

no, i was refering to the top secret plan to bomb mexico off the map that will take place saturday!! shhhhhhh i could get into a lot of trouble if word gets out!

god bless.

LMAO!! it should be a good game......
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

god bless.
                        LOLzzz....I dont know much about soccer but from what I've heard Messico will be winning the game...
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Fighting for our country, Iraq's...whatever spin you put on it, if an immigrant enlists in our military and serves a good 4-8 years and is honorably discharged - they are alright in my book. They've served our country, which is WAY more then a lot of kids/people do in this country as it stands. In my book, immigrants who do that should at least be put to the head of the line or otherwise given priority.

As part of the enlistment obligation, I'd like to know that learning English in the on-base schools would be a requirement.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                            I'd rather they deport 100k Violent Criminals than 400K College student who may better America in the future.
                            I rather them deport 500k illegals aliens that are criminals just by being here and leeching off our country.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I enjoyed this:
                              If you are giving testimony in front of Texas State Senator Chris Harris, he’d prefer you speak English.

During a Senate hearing on Monday, Antolin Aguirre of the Austin Immigrant Rights Coalition was testifying against Senate Bill 9, a law that would crack down on illegal immigrants in Texas. But instead of giving testimony in English, he decided to give it in Spanish and speak through an interpreter.

Harris wasn’t having any of that. KTRH-RADIO explains:

Two minutes into Antolin Aguirre’s testimony, Sen. Chris Harris, a Republican from Arlington, interrupted asking Aguirre’s interrupter, “Did I understand him correctly that he has been here since 1988?” Harris asked. “Why aren’t you speaking in English then?”

Through his interpreter, Aguirre said Spanish is his “first language and since it is his first time giving testimony he would rather do it in Spanish.”

“It is insulting to us,” Sen. Harris fired back. “It is very insulting. And if he knows English, he needs to be speaking in English.”

You can watch the fireworks below:

The bill, which would allow police officers to check a suspect’s immigration status, eventually passed the Senate and will now go before the House.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Fighting for our country, Iraq's...whatever spin you put on it, if an immigrant enlists in our military and serves a good 4-8 years and is honorably discharged - they are alright in my book. They've served our country, which is WAY more then a lot of kids/people do in this country as it stands. In my book, immigrants who do that should at least be put to the head of the line or otherwise given priority.

As part of the enlistment obligation, I'd like to know that learning English in the on-base schools would be a requirement.
                                I agree with this. If they serve, I've got no problem with giving them amnesty given they are honorably discharged and serve a minimum amount of time. Medical Discharge should be judged on a case by case basis. If they lost a leg in a war, I'm ok with amnesty. If it's some bullshit, send them back.

Beyond that, they ALL need to be sent back, because they broke the law to get here in the first place. I see more disrespect for this country from illegals than I do any other group. When they shit on the law to get here, how else are they supposed to learn respect for America and what it stands for?

And let's not forget all the other laws they break, just coming here. Identity theft, tax evasion, driving without insurance, etc. I find this whole "Illegal Immigrants have rights too" shit absolutely revolting.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X