No, I'm not stalking you....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I'm not stalking you....

One of the things I hate about navigating the board is clicking on links (like member info)'when I don't mean to.

I'm sure a bunch of people are like "WTF is that cop doing looking at my profile?"

Trust me, it is purely unintentional.
    Last edited by 03trubluGT; 06-23-2011, 09:26 PM.

That actually happens to me quite a bit, the accidental clicking of someones profile I mean

Comment

Only when I'm on my phone, then I always seem to click people's profile by accident.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Happens all the time on my phone.

Comment

I end up clicking on someone every day. I'm sure it's weird getting random hits.

Comment

It's frustrating when I am trying to send a dirty or suggestive PM to someone and instead I click on their profile, then they log off and don't see it for two days...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
              It's frustrating when I am trying to send a dirty or suggestive PM to someone and instead I click on their profile, then they log off and don't see it for two days...

Those guys should still respond to you.....

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                Happens all the time on my phone.
                I forgot to add that part, I meant to say it happens on the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  One of the things I hate about navigating the board is clicking on links (like member info)'when I don't mean too.

I'm sure a bunch of people are like "WTF is that cop doing looking at my profile?"

Trust me, it is purely unintentional.
                  Happens to me a lot when I'm browsing the board from my phone and I get impatient waiting for a forum to load.

Comment

Thou protests too much. Stalker
                    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                    Speedlogix Catch Can
                    Resonator Delete

Comment

Same here with my phone. I have sausage fingers and it doesn't help matters. Maybe you could leave a message if you click a profile, "unintentional click".

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Hey, at least you aren't self-absorbed.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post

Yeah that sucks.....lol

Comment

I hate when i'm trying to stalk board members, and when I try to click on their profile I accidentally go into some random forum.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

it happens to everyone, but explaining it makes you look creepy.

Comment

Working...
                              X