100% gasoline stations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% gasoline stations?

I tried to Google but didn't find what I needed. I have been struggling with piss poor gas and either drawing moisture or gumming things up. Doesn't matter where I buy it. Is there a list somewhere showing what gas stations in the area sell 100% gas without any ethanol mixed in? Particularly in Mesquite.

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Comment

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Damnit...got beat to the punch.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=TX

Damnit...got beat to the punch.
        and you pasted the wrong link. That's Oregon you goof!

You got me with a ninja edit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          and you pasted the wrong link. That's Oregon you goof!

You got me with a ninja edit!
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Damn, I thought there would be more than that. None of them are within an hour of me except maybe Greenville. The Elliot's near me is selling some fuel especially formulated for 2 cycle and its supposed to have a 2 yr shelf life, but its $5 a qrt.

Comment

another reason diesel > gas
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                Oh yea, especially when diesel is 40 cents a gallon higher than gas

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  If you get an extra $.40 worth of mileage because of it not having cornoil in it, then yes, it does make a little bit of cents.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    diesel has a higher BTU rating than gasoline... even HIGHER than gasohol...

no matter where you are, what altitude you're at, diesel is diesel.

diesels get better fuel mileage because of the BTU, and they also have far less cylinder/ring wear due to lack of fuel touching them. the new direct injected gas stuff helps bridge that gap though.

if you've ever been up in the mountains, you know a turbo diesel rules the fucking world. a turbo gas engine won't get the mileage, and you have a harder time finding higher octane fuel. whereas diesel is diesel
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      X2
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X