Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else watching the F1 BS on Austin City council feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy that it's in Austin and NOT DFW area. Just like going to see other people's kids. Go, enjoy, leave.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

All those little tourist towns in the hill country are going to be balling out of control if this goes through. Could you imagine the weiners that would block up all the guest house rentals in Fredericksburg? Lulz.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by cracker View Post
        Im going to take a week off work and rent my house out to someone.

If this does happen, which it will, I don't want any part of it. Austin is terrible enough during SXSW and ACL. I cannot even fathom F1.
        I might do the same...

Traffic is backed up on Saturdays and Sundays on 35 half of the time, not to mention during the week. You're right about SXSW, ACL, downtown area during UT football games, etc. I almost always take 130 around if I have to go from Round Rock to New Braunfels or S of that.

Ranked 4th worse traffic in U.S.
        They are the highways to hell in the country’s most gridlocked cities. The Daily Beast crunches the numbers to determine your ultimate morning nightmares. How did your commute rank?

Ranked 3rd worse traffic in U.S.

Either way you slice it... Austin is not set up or ready for F1.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          Worse case, we have a national championship race there in 2014 or so for NASA and I don't have to haul 1200 miles!!! Yay!
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
            . Worse case, we have a national championship race there in 2014 or so for NASA and I don't have to haul 1200 miles!!! Yay!

Originally posted by b1ake View Post
            What?

I'm pretty sure NASA plans on racing their fleet of retired shuttles...

he races on road courses, and my guess is he races in these events:

http://www.nasatxracing.com/events.php

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
              I'm pretty sure NASA plans on racing their fleet of retired shuttles...

he races on road courses, and my guess is he races in these events:

http://www.nasatxracing.com/events.php
              I road race too, thats why I said what.

Comment

I have a decent amount of friends in Austin that have offered to let me stay, so when there is a F1 or MotoGP race it is on like Donkey Kong.

Comment

Working...
                X