Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    I stopped reading at Mini Dachshund.
    Didn't your post say Mrs Dachshund yesterday? If so, it was equally appropriate

Comment

IMO, verbal agreements in general are not binding unless some sort of deposit was made. The seller could argue that you owe him the fee based on the verbal agreement even if you changed your mind when you went to pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        IMO, verbal agreements in general are not binding unless some sort of deposit was made. The seller could argue that you owe him the fee based on the verbal agreement even if you changed your mind when you went to pick him up.
        Its called Common Courtesy.

If someone calls me today and says hey, I want what you have for sale, but can not pick it up until Sunday, I take their name and number and tell them I will hold it until then, If they dont show up, no big deal, hit the next guy in line and offer it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          I think you mean 'Do unto'
          That too.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Puppie+girlfriend = soon to be wife. Someone is in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              $50? That's cheap! Our mini Dachsund was $500! It's really a blessing in disguise they bailed on you. These little dogs are a serious pain in the ass at times. Lil yappy dogs and really stubborn.
              Yea your dog sucks lol.

Comment

Whoever said something about them eating a lot nailed it. My grandparents dog is huge. He would eat 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                X