Rant On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant On!

So today me and the girlfriend were going to buy a Mini Dachshund and I had just spoke with this lady yesterday over the phone and we had agreed that we would come pick the dog up this afternoon after I got off of work.
    I get a text about 30 minutes ago telling the dog has been sold.

Now one thing that pisses me off more than anything, is someone who does not hold their word, even over something as simple as 50 dollar dog.

When I agree to something, I hold my word unless someone backs out, and that also pisses me off but not near as much as the seller doing it.

/Rant Off

At least you got a text that saved you a trip, that is more than most get.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Really?

I seem to remember you trying to sell a vehicle and telling the "lowballer" to meet you somewhere with no intent on showing up.

Still want to know how someone is a lowballer if the poster never posted a price on the craigslist ad.

And you're talking shit about someone elses Craigslist etiquette.

Comment

lmfao at you having anything to say about someone's 'word'. Oh, and Karma called....
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

First come first serve. If you didn't give her money to hold on to it, it wasn't your dog for her to hold in the first place, it was her dog to sell to whoever got there first.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            First come first serve. If you didn't give her money to hold on to it, it wasn't your dog for her to hold in the first place, it was her dog to sell to whoever got there first.
            Sounds like they made a deal, they each gave their word, and the seller didn't hold up to their end.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

$50? That's cheap! Our mini Dachsund was $500! It's really a blessing in disguise they bailed on you. These little dogs are a serious pain in the ass at times. Lil yappy dogs and really stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Really?

I seem to remember you trying to sell a vehicle and telling the "lowballer" to meet you somewhere with no intent on showing up.

Still want to know how someone is a lowballer if the poster never posted a price on the craigslist ad.

And you're talking shit about someone elses Craigslist etiquette.

What about that, Bob? You dumb sack of shit.

Comment

Papapepper is giving away a free dog.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    These little dogs are a serious pain in the ass at times. Lil yappy dogs and really stubborn.

Don't they say people usually buy dogs that reflect their personality? lulz, sorry about breaking our truce, but that was too easy.

Comment

I don't know what's more epic...Papapeeppee, or awesome ass thread backfires.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        $50? That's cheap! Our mini Dachsund was $500! It's really a blessing in disguise they bailed on you. These little dogs are a serious pain in the ass at times. Lil yappy dogs and really stubborn.
                        Yea we are still in an apartment and I dont want a big dog in the house. Plus Dachshunds are very smart dogs and look good looking out of the window of a jeep lol

Comment

Go to the pound and get one there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            I don't know what's more epic...Papapeeppee, or awesome ass thread backfires.
                            Still waiting on the post card douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Don't they say people usually buy dogs that reflect their personality? lulz, sorry about breaking our truce, but that was too easy.
                              Then you're insulting my wife then. It's her dog she got for graduating college. If it were my dog, it would be a German Shepard.

Comment

Working...
                              X