Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Link to video?
    Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

holly fucking shit dose fort worth have the fattest fucking cops in the metro?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/062...s-Police-Chase

holly fucking shit dose fort worth have the fattest fucking cops in the metro?
      Thanks.

Near the split with Highway 121, he pulled over to the left-hand shoulder of the freeway and appeared to put the kickstand down on the motorcycle.
      Before he could get off the bike, Sillers was tackled from behind by two plainclothes officers. He is now in custody of U.S. marshals.

After watching the video. That fat cop was out of line, IMO. Think whatever you'd like to think.

Comment

Another reason to wear a helmet. If he had a helmet on he wouldn't have been hit 5 times in the head....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

well with the professional drivers fwpd has, it was only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Another reason to wear a helmet. If he had a helmet on he wouldn't have been hit 5 times in the head....
            Lol

Comment

Hitting a dude while he's down, sounds about right for a fucking cop

Comment

Not necessarily true... Ex-Officer Wayne Shaw of the GPD was caught on video tackling a rider that pulled over and punching the rider through the open faceshield.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  Auto theft task force.
                  Hrm.. dunno if that was ATTF. I'll have to call Tommy to see what's up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                    Not necessarily true... Ex-Officer Wayne Shaw of the GPD was caught on video tackling a rider that pulled over and punching the rider through the open faceshield.
                    Should've had his visor closed.
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Actually this was just a result of dstuckteezy riding by and taunting me. He paid the price. :-0

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Yeah you're right I didn't have parents to raise me like your lucky self.

I guess I just don't think as fucked up as you do. The fourth cop running over to punch the guy in the face repeatedly seems a little overboard. I could understand if the guy hurt a law enforcement officer but to my understanding he didn't.
                      Man, did you see another video? I couldn't tell where those punches landed. Oh, and they weren't "punches" they were "distraction strikes"....

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                      ^This

Again, what view shows blows to the head?

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      well with the professional drivers fwpd has, it was only a matter of time.
                      Exactly

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
                      Hitting a dude while he's down, sounds about right for a fucking cop
                      *shakes head*

Comment

Should've had his visor closed.
                        True Dat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Man, did you see another video? I couldn't tell where those punches landed. Oh, and they weren't "punches" they were "distraction strikes"....

^This

Again, what view shows blows to the head?

Exactly

*shakes head*

1. It was a joke
                          2. It was in the head region and I don't see why someone would throw blows to a shoulder or arm.

Comment

1. It was a joke
                            2. It was in the head region and I don't see why someone would throw blows to a shoulder or arm.
                            Have you ever tried to get someone's arm behind them when they weren't cooperating? It's pretty effective to give them a strike to the arm to let them know exactly what you want them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Have you ever tried to get someone's arm behind them when they weren't cooperating? It's pretty effective to give them a strike to the arm to let them know exactly what you want them to do.
                              What exactly are you arguing again? lol

Comment

What exactly are you arguing again? lol
                                Just making a point. Not really arguing.

Since the guy had federal warrants, I wonder if those were US Marshals that jumped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X