Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Heard That There Is Going To Be Another Scandal That's Going To Embarass The DPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a guy that retired from DPD that is as cool as they come. He retired in the late 70's and was in the tunnel when Lee Harvey Oswald was shot.

I feel bad for him every time DPD takes a hit from stupidity.

Comment

probably shot a couple more un armed civilians.

Comment

I had an instructor at my academy that was a retired Dallas police internal affairs detective. Oh the stories he had! One of which was a Dallas officer who picked up a hooker and got off to her peeing! True story lol. Another one of my instructors was the former Assistant Police chief of Dallas and was the first police chief of DISD Police Manny Vasquez. Both are stand up good guys. Todays DPD is just something else. I always refer back to last year, when I was at a Dallas Stars game and an African American female Sgt. with Dpd said to me, "What are you looking at! Keep walking". Lol, I was like ummm sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I know a guy that retired from DPD that is as cool as they come. He retired in the late 70's and was in the tunnel when Lee Harvey Oswald was shot.

PM Coming. I think I know him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            I had an instructor at my academy that was a retired Dallas police internal affairs detective. Oh the stories he had! One of which was a Dallas officer who picked up a hooker and got off to her peeing! True story lol. Another one of my instructors was the former Assistant Police chief of Dallas and was the first police chief of DISD Police Manny Vasquez. Both are stand up good guys. Todays DPD is just something else. I always refer back to last year, when I was at a Dallas Stars game and an African American female Sgt. with Dpd said to me, "What are you looking at! Keep walking". Lol, I was like ummm sure...
            Should have told her you didn't like her attitude.

Comment

There's nothing more powerful than a su'sta with a badge.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Dude in the desk next to mine was DPD for 10 years up until a year ago. I give him shit all the time and love threads like this. He is calling bullshit on a new scandal being bigger than the drywall/cocaine incident though.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  There's nothing more powerful than a su'sta with a badge.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                    although, i don't have the slightest clue what it is. i'm just curious if any of you guys have heard anything...this came from someone that i trust wouldn't make stuff up. he just said that the chief had some meetings, letting some of the higher-ranking officers know that some stuff is about to hit the fan, and it's supposed to be a lot worse than the whole sheetrock dust/cocaine busts...
                    a coworker of mine was on the grand jury that over saw that court case..lmao.
                    me and him were talking about this earlier.

Comment

Yeah Dallas PD has had its spells of corruption, especially in the Narcotics Division, for years.... in the early 90's there were two cops nicknamed StoopDown and Robocop that used to knock of dopehouses and take the stash and money...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                        Yeah Dallas PD has had its spells of corruption, especially in the Narcotics Division, for years.... in the early 90's there were two cops nicknamed StoopDown and Robocop that used to knock of dopehouses and take the stash and money...
                        Is it so wrong that I am okay with that?
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                          jiggabitch

Comment

Working...
                          X