Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Heard That There Is Going To Be Another Scandal That's Going To Embarass The DPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Heard That There Is Going To Be Another Scandal That's Going To Embarass The DPD

although, i don't have the slightest clue what it is. i'm just curious if any of you guys have heard anything...this came from someone that i trust wouldn't make stuff up. he just said that the chief had some meetings, letting some of the higher-ranking officers know that some stuff is about to hit the fan, and it's supposed to be a lot worse than the whole sheetrock dust/cocaine busts...

I'll get my popcorn ready.

Comment

Well, they've already been caught by their own prostitution sting so I'm not sure how to improve on that.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Oohh shit!
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          although, i don't have the slightest clue what it is. i'm just curious if any of you guys have heard anything...this came from someone that i trust wouldn't make stuff up. he just said that the chief had some meetings, letting some of the higher-ranking officers know that some stuff is about to hit the fan, and it's supposed to be a lot worse than the whole sheetrock dust/cocaine busts...
          I laughed at the recent TV news reports about an as yet unnamed DPD officer pissing in another officers cruiser.....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I laughed at the recent TV news reports about an as yet unnamed DPD officer pissing in another officers cruiser.....
            that's the first i've heard of that one! haha i rarely catch the news anymore, though.

Comment

I'm sure there will be MANY scandals and embarrassing moments for the DPD to come. It seems they cannot go six months without some bullshit surfacing.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Hire trash... you get trash.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  Hire trash... you get trash.
                  nicely put!
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  85' Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

Greatness for damn sure
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

in his cruiser, on his vest and uniform, etc..

thats pretty fucked up, IMO.

Comment

Not the same dept that my grandfather retired from for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          in his cruiser, on his vest and uniform, etc..

thats pretty fucked up, IMO.
                          It sounded a lot like a dog hiking his leg to mark his territory.....the cop that did the pissing must consider himself the alpha dog.

Comment

Probably a golden shower while covering the beat around Oak Lawn.

Comment

Sounds fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X