No announcement yet.

No kill shelters in the metroplex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're ranking right up there with Ozzeran in complete uselessness. Google, motherfucker. DFW no kill shelter. I'm not doing your work because you're a lazy ass.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Then you should be a gentleman and step forward to get the dog's shots and have her spayed.
      You know I might actually do that if that's what it comes down to. Although I just picked up a 2nd Lacy dog and he is just two months old and I need to get his 2nd round of shots and etc....

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      You're ranking right up there with Ozzeran in complete uselessness. Google, motherfucker. DFW no kill shelter. I'm not doing your work because you're a lazy ass.
      I was hoping someone might step up and take the dog. But yeah I could always google.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Is this the Asian friends dog? Because Geor would love to meat her I bet.
        Haha no two different people. The asian chick is still around though if you're interested.

Comment

Is this the Asian friends dog? Because Geor would love to meat her I bet.
          Asians don't do much for me, but if you have a photo, I'd surely take a peek.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            I'd rate her about 8 or 9 on a scale of 10. I'm sure I low balled that number as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              send me your email addy. I have it.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                send me your email addy. I have it.
                how do you have it. I thought I was the only one. What a dirty whore

Comment

how do you have it. I thought I was the only one. What a dirty whore
                  LOL that picture got sent to 2-3 people. I mainly sent it to bcoop probably because I owe the guy $100.

Comment

Operation Kindness in Carrollton will take him.

2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      You can take that excuse however you want to. I'm just helping out a friend, I myself would like to see the dog go to a good home and I've already got two of my own.

I completely agree.

Scratch that. She has a little one less then a year old so I guess that's the main reason.
                      Not a very good reason.

Take the pup here, get it fixed, shots, etc and try giving it chance.
                      Affordable spays & neuters for Texas pets. Prices 70% less than traditional vets. Sterilizations starting at $35. Rabies vaccines only $5.

Comment

Sounds like the OP's friends are as high-class as he is!

Comment

Can you post the picture you have of the dog? I might see if I can help or at least find someone who can. My house is full at the moment after taking in a husky someone obviously didn't know how to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            Can you post the picture you have of the dog? I might see if I can help or at least find someone who can. My house is full at the moment after taking in a husky someone obviously didn't know how to take care of.
                            I posted a picture of the dog in the classifieds section!!! I'm in the exact same boat. I'd adopt the dog until I could find it a good home but I've already got a full house with two Lacy dogs and the neighbors pitbull.

If you could find the dog a home I would appreciate it. That's all I'm trying to do but it's hard since they haven't given the dog shots or spayed.

Link to the classified ad

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Operation Kindness in Carrollton will take him.

http://www.operationkindness.org/about/surrender.php
                              i've heard O.K. isn't all it's cracked up to be, ie. they turn over animals to regular (kill) shelters, etc. - not from experience, but hearsay is enough to keep me away -

Comment

Originally posted by yzf1k View Post
                                i've heard O.K. isn't all it's cracked up to be, ie. they turn over animals to regular (kill) shelters, etc. - not from experience, but hearsay is enough to keep me away -
                                Hmm. I volunteered there for a while and never heard anything like that.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X