Anyone do repo's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do repo's?

I'm interested in this. With my typical student schedule, I think it would work out alright. Plus, I'm about to be on winter break.

My main question is, even to be a helper, do I need a TDLR?
    I'm not looking to own a truck, just be an employee. PM's about this are alright.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

I did back in the late 80's, and it sucked! Got shot at, jailed for 8 hours and ran around all night like a chicken with my head cut off.

It was fun, in a way. Sort of exciting, like stealing someones car sometimes I guess.

Comment

Guy I knew got his head blown off doing repos. Not worth it, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Guy I knew got his head blown off doing repos. Not worth it, IMO.
        I'm pretty sure I'm bullet proof.
        Well, shit, I need a job, and I dont want some BS kid job. The Army paid me well, such a shot to ego making $7.50 somewhere. Hell, the last time I earned that wage I was 17.

I'm just looking for something different, and I've always been interested in recovery.

And I also knew a guy who had his head blown off airing up a tire (split rim, before the cages were mandatory).
        But I do see you're point, bud.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

CJ and KCLX did it for awhile if I remember what CJ was telling me..
          GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I'm pretty sure I'm bullet proof.
            Well, shit, I need a job, and I dont want some BS kid job. The Army paid me well, such a shot to ego making $7.50 somewhere. Hell, the last time I earned that wage I was 17.

I'm just looking for something different, and I've always been interested in recovery.

And I also knew a guy who had his head blown off airing up a tire (split rim, before the cages were mandatory).
            But I do see you're point, bud.
            what are you doing now in Waco? (job wise)

Comment

Nothing.
              I was working the baylor bookstore. I'm 25 years old, and my manager was 19. I was making $7.50 an hour. I had 3-4 soldiers under me before I left the service 3 months ago, and going to that.. ouch. It was a temp job anyways, so I didnt try to stick around for the long term.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Nothing.
                I was working the baylor bookstore. I'm 25 years old, and my manager was 19. I was making $7.50 an hour. I had 3-4 soldiers under me before I left the service 3 months ago, and going to that.. ouch. It was a temp job anyways, so I didnt try to stick around for the long term.
                Come to Arlington and I'll let you ride along with me to learn how to run the truck. I don't do repos anymore unless something comes up for one of my dealers and occasionally for CJ if he needs something quick. Tali is right though, its really not worth it, but at least I'll train you free. If you pay the money to TDLR I'll get your license coming so at least if you find a company you won't look like a total noob... hell you can even put me down as a reference lol.

PM me if interested.
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

What does cj do?

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                    What does cj do?
                    finance.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

id take KC up on that offer, he is good people. Hell, he towed my car for me!

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                        id take KC up on that offer, he is good people. Hell, he towed my car for me!
                        In the works.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                        X