Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread should be locked.

Comment

• agreed, the thread stinks from all the bullshit.

Comment

• Glad to see you are doing better man

Comment

• So who owes him 4K, speak up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcar View Post
            Don't know what your plans were with the gun but everyone should remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
            it doesnt always work either..

Comment

• It's really simple

Life sucks sometimes, and you are the master of your own destiny. You don't like something, fix it. It really is that easy. Besides you'll never get out alive.

Letting things get to you, to the point that you have a breakdown means one thing, you don't know how to effectively deal with your problems in a healthy way.

One of my biggest pet peaves is people who constantly bitch about their station in life, but never take one step to correct it. These are the people I remove from my life. I really don't have time to hear you bitch about your job/significant other/kids/car etc. everytime I talk to you.

Don't like your wife, get a divorce
              don't like your job find a new one, go back to school so you can get a different one
              are your kids a pain in the ass? beat them, train them, fix them
              is your car a piece of shit, buy another one
              Do you hate your neighbors, move

These people who constantly bitch, always say, "it's not that easy", but it really is. They only make excuses as to why they can't fix their problems because they honestly like a life full of issues.

Not saying Nick fits this mold by any means, but I've definately seen some similarities of his behaviors from HIS postings on this board. As well as a lot of other people's "my life sucks" threads over the last 10+ years I've been on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                It's really simple

Life sucks sometimes, and you are the master of your own destiny. You don't like something, fix it. It really is that easy. Besides you'll never get out alive.

Letting things get to you, to the point that you have a breakdown means one thing, you don't know how to effectively deal with your problems in a healthy way.

One of my biggest pet peaves is people who constantly bitch about their station in life, but never take one step to correct it. These are the people I remove from my life. I really don't have time to hear you bitch about your job/significant other/kids/car etc. everytime I talk to you.

don't like your job find a new one, go back to school so you can get a different one

These people who constantly bitch, always say, "it's not that easy", but it really is. They only make excuses as to why they can't fix their problems because they honestly like a life full of issues.

Not saying Nick fits this mold by any means, but I've definately seen some similarities of his behaviors from HIS postings on this board. As well as a lot of other people's "my life sucks" threads over the last 10+ years I've been on this board.
                I Big Matt

Comment

• I hear that suicide is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    never gotten a chance to meet you. But i admire your work, and none of it is bad enough to "use" the gun that you bought over. Glad that you are pulling out of your slump. Good luck to you.
                    ^ .

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

• Frack these bastards. Check your pms.

Comment

• Good thing you got help, and as cliche as it sounds, it does take some fortitude to at least admit you were wrong and apologize.

Best thing you can do is try not to let little shit get to you, just let it go, getting bothered about stuff just isnt worth it, you only get one life, live that shit to the fullest, fuck the BS.

Comment

• Ridiculous.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            It's really simple

Right on man. I have a few people that constantly talk about problems Problems and MORE problems, and play the victim role while doing it. I have learned to get into the solution as soon as I identify it. When my friends or aquaintances bitch about stuff, I tend to offer solutions but sometimes they don't wan't the advice...

I tell them, you come to me and wanna cry on my shoulder, that's fine. But the cost to you is, you have to hear my feedback. LOL. I am not gonna sit there and feel sorry and say "Poor Baby"...

Comment

• Thank you Nick!!!!

WOW! So I was just getting on here to brag on what an awesome job you did on my husband's GT last week! Really wish I would have sooner.

Honestly, I cannot express in words how pleased we are with the work you did, nor can I ever thank you enough for squeezing us in when you did. After seeing the hard water spots on the paint and especially the ones on the glass everytime my husband got in his Stang he was heartbroken and was really starting to regret buying it.

On our way to Tulsa for the Shelby Meet our "convoy" stopped in Oklahoma City for lunch and he walked over to my Stang and said, "I'm in love with my car again!" That meant so much to me and it couldn't of happened without your talent and desire to do good at what you do. You made my 19th anniversary gift to him awesome!!!

You really came through for us!

Keep up the good work and we WILL see you again soon for my detail!

Those that haven't paid, Kharma's a B-I-T-C-H and when she knocks on your door, remember why she came!

My additional 2-cents - When someone completes a service it is customary to tip.
                              Last edited by NoRegrets; 06-24-2011, 08:45 PM.
                              sigpic

2006 Mustang GT Redfire Metallic •ProCharger

Comment

• Wow, Nick. Is this why you contacted me a while back about one of my pistols?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X