No announcement yet.

An Apology from Nick Chapman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't lie, I am waiting for a cheeky response from said Ashley...

Comment

Welcome back. Glad you're feeling better.... don't let this place get too personal.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        You must not be taking the effexor I wrote you.
        Oops. How is it possible for me to forget such things with all these voices in my head? You'd think one of them would remind me between screaming for armbars and cheeseburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Oops. How is it possible for me to forget such things with all these voices in my head? You'd think one of them would remind me between screaming for armbars and cheeseburgers.
          You're looking at it all wrong. The voices are trying to distract you from taking the meds. That's the whole point.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You're looking at it all wrong. The voices are trying to distract you from taking the meds. That's the whole point.
            Brent, you should be a psychiatrist...that is deep. :wink1:

Comment

Welcome back Nick. Try not to let the small stuff get to you. Especially the drama that goes on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I'm disappointed my voices aren't more considerate then.

Comment

Damn, guess I missed all the shit that went down. Nick, I've never met you but I can tell you're a stand up guy. Get the help you need and take a break from life. Without you who's going to bring happiness to DFWM Christmas family this year? I hope you're still logged on because I'm sending you a pm.
                  De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Welcome back Nick, figured you would show back up soon. I need my truck detailed again....and I have the cash to pay you right then brotha.

Comment

Why would anyone make an appointment with Nick and not have the money to pay for the service he provides to expect to get it on credit?

Comment

Why would anyone make an appointment with Nick and not have the money to pay for the service he provides to expect to get it on credit?
                        Societal mentality. Get it now, pay later.

Comment

Glad you are getting help but in all seriousness, logout and don't come back until you know you can handle it. This site is full of retards and dumbasses, you will get pms and personal attacks and obviously you take them seriously. Some people just can't handle it and go off their rocker. Life's too short and precious to worry about what some jackasses on a website think.

Regarding the brokedicks that owe you money, if you have a signed invoice send them to collections. There are plenty of collection agencies out there that'll hound them and ruin their credit if you have a legit business debt that's owed. Hell it's theft of services, send a wrecker out and seize the car until they pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            Societal mentality. Get it now, pay later.
                            Find the liberal Obama supporters on here and you will have your deadbeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              I won't lie, I am waiting for a cheeky response from said Ashley...
                              Your not, I'm better than that.

Nick, glad you got help.
                              See you later...

Comment

Welcome home, Nick.

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                                also FWIW, i'm sure we would like to know who the dead beats are that havent paid you for your detailing services.

we don't take kindly to deadbeats.
                                This.

It ain't cool to fuck with a small business' money. A lot of clients at my bank would be out of business if they lost $4k, so it hits a nerve for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X