X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Welcome home, Nick.

This.

or employees keeping the money, which is how I read it.

It ain't cool to fuck with a small business' money. A lot of clients at my bank would be out of business if they lost $4k, so it hits a nerve for me.

Interesting. So are you implying that some former employees of Nick's, some of which are board members, were stealing from Nick? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Interesting. So are you implying that some former employees of Nick's, some of which are board members, were stealing from Nick? Wow.
      My bad
      I only half read it when responding. I thought when he said members, I assumed employees. (notice the ninja edit.)

Let's not roll out the jump to conclusions mat over a misread.

Comment

I hope you get better and I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

i think i'm gonna puke
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Let's not roll out the jump to conclusions mat over a misread.
            I agree. I think it is best to put this one to sleep.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better.

Comment

Nick, you don't owe anyone an apology. Or maybe you do, I never read all 400+ pages of shit that went down lol. Hope you're doing alright, let's get with Denny and have a beer.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Names of said deadbeat?

Comment

Hang in there, Nick. I struggle with my demons, too. Some of us are wired wrong internally, and much like Stu in the Hangover II, there is a beast within that wants to destroy us.

I was on top of the world for 10 years, then for a year or so I was struggling. I fell into old habits that were the downfall of me in my younger days. I gathered some inner strength and took action, and now things are better. But it's an ongoing thing.

Remember, when you are feeling down in the dumps, you can not THINK your way into life getting better. You have to ACT your way into good thinking, going through the motions of life and interacting with people that care about you, and doing something for someone else, to get out of yourself.

My father commited suicide when I was 5. I always wonder what it would have been like to have a dad.

Comment

• Don't know what your plans were with the gun but everyone should remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
                      Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

• The real question is, was the gun a HK?

Comment

• although suicide is out of the question and not an option, i still think you are an attention whore and bring most of your problems on yourself. much like i do.

and a preemptive suck my balls everyone that is gunna flame on me for being the only guy that refuses to all of a sudden suck his dick and acting like all is forgotten. in before the comments saying i should be the one with the gun pointed at his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcar View Post
                            ...suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
                            There an echo in here?

Comment

• Well sounds like ur on the right track. Was wanting to have u work on my lightning but didn't see u around. Its going it the shop for a granny that hit it but when Its out there are some surface scratches I wanted to see if you could smoooth out. Pm me ur contact info when ur ready. Oh And ill pay up front lol.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                                i think i'm gonna puke
                                lmao!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X