An Apology from Nick Chapman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology from Nick Chapman...

First off, I’d like to say I’m sorry to you guys for acting the way I did. Some of it was justified, some of it wasn’t. To say my head was in a bad state, would be an understatement! I had way too many things going on, and all of them were bad. Some of the comments made just set me off, and it’s all history from there.

First off, me and Ashley had just split up
    Second, my ex was suing me for half of the house value. Judge practically laughed her out of court, so that has been resolved since then.

Third, IRS was screwing me for more than $4500, and I didn’t have the money.

Fourth, There were(and still are) several members here that owed me money for detailing(around $6k total between all of them), and they were refusing to return any calls or any types of contact. Some of those have been resolved, but there’s still about $4k left unpaid, and it doesn’t look like they are going to pay now.

Fifth, I had already been dealing with some depression from some things that happened in the past, and was fighting those emotions. Not to mention working 7 days a week, 14-18 hour days. I barely got any sleep, much less any time for myself.

And lots and lots more going on.

I finally broke down and went to the Dr, and he told me I was having a severe physical and mental breakdown(Better known as a Nervous Breakdown). It’s been a long month for me, with lots of up’s and downs. But I think I’m pulling thru it now. I know I owe some of you an apology, and that is what this post is for. From some of you others, I really learned quite a bit about who you are as people, and just how much you could care less about someone else. Some of the people that were beating this horse, I actually thought were friends. But I guess I was way wrong! I learned quite a bit in the past few weeks, and I couldn’t be more thankful to those who actually stuck by me and helped me through my troubles. Denny for one, did something that I can never thank him enough for! He is, and always has been a really close friend of mine, and I hope that he is in my life forever. I owe you HUGE man!

My life was at it’s lowest point ever, I actually went out and bought a gun and was planning to use it. But I’m starting to rebound now, and my life is getting better everyday. I hope that those of you that deserve this apology, really take it to heart from me. I still think it’s a good idea for me to stay away from this place. But I felt I needed to say something after everything that happened. My business is still going and I DID NOT stop detailing, no matter what some of you are telling people, and I’m planning to do as much as I can with my business. Pulling my advertisement here, really helped to bring things down to a respectable level, and something I can moderately control. But for quite a while, my business was more than I could handle, and I had to do something to change it. More employees wasn’t the answer, as I’ve had my fair share of crappy workers. I needed to slow the work down a little.

So take it for what it’s worth. And please don’t use this as another chance to attack me, and beat me down even more.
    Nick

Best of luck to you!
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Jesus man. Killing yourself over this group of retards(myself included) would have been.. A REALLY bad idea. Glad you're getting the help you need.

Comment

Never met you....but shit happens....Keep your head up!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

welcome back home. glad to hear you are in a better state.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

best of luck man

so who owes you money?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Jesus man. Killing yourself over this group of retards(myself included) would have been.. A REALLY bad idea. Glad you're getting the help you need.
              I doubt this group of retards was the lead cause for his thoughts.

Nick, it probably is a good idea to stay away from this place for a while. Seriously, if you're still not 100%, don'te even try it.

Comment

Never gotten a chance to meet you. But I admire your work, and none of it is bad enough to "use" the gun that you bought over. Glad that you are pulling out of your slump. Good luck to you.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Dear Mr. Egomaniac,

Obviously you missed the first half of that post.

Sincerely,
                  Deputy Douchebag
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Don't sweat the small shit. And everything you posted (with the exception of the IRS) is all small shit. Women aren't worth what you put yourself through.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Glad you're getting better, no get over here and detail my 02 !!!!

If you want to get rid of that gun, I'm in the market for some home protection.
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Good to see you back, Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Dear Mr. Egomaniac,

Obviously you missed the first half of that post.

Sincerely,
                          Deputy Douchebag

Don't underestimate this site, cockmonkey!

And women are the root of all evil. That's why I'm going gay. Elvis said he is going to wear his best frock to the Back 9 tonight!

Comment

Don't underestimate this site, cockmonkey!

And women are the root of all evil. That's why I'm going gay. Elvis said he is going to wear his best frock to the Back 9 tonight!
                            I passed out in the upstairs bedroom at his casa last night. In the middle of the evening, I woke up to take a dump. Guess who didn't flush!
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

hey man, good to hear from you. hopefully it's only up from here on out.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                              X