Sam's Club ID check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
    So saving money on things you use all the time is now a waste of money?
    We had that idea until I compared money spent on grocies.

It would average out to about $25-50 more a week when we used to shop at costco/sams and still needed to do weekly shopping at a normal grocery store. If you price the stuff out... you are not saving enough money to cover the extra shit you buy when you are in there. For a 2 person house it did not make sense.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post

It would average out to about $25-50 more a week when we used to shop at costco/sams and still needed to do weekly shopping at a normal grocery store. If you price the stuff out... you are not saving enough money to cover the extra shit you buy when you are in there. For a 2 person house it did not make sense.
      The combination of Aldi's and Costco pretty much works for us. We may occassionally hit up Brookshires for some random stuff that is close by.

What I don't like is Costco doesn't accept manufacturers coupons.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Fuck, go back to drinking. Can't stand you sober.
        You sound tense. I did some googling on your behalf. Might not hurt to give it a try.

Comment

You have no concept of quality do you? Spend $50/100 on meat/produce/deli/bakery items at Costco then compare that to any other store. I almost only shop at Costco for meat.
          2006 Civic SI
          2009 Pilot
          1988 GT
          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
            You have no concept of quality do you? Spend $50/100 on meat/produce/deli/bakery items at Costco then compare that to any other store. I almost only shop at Costco for meat.
            They do have great meat and I have bought it before, but when I do that I end up throwing some away or freezing it. I hate frozen meat especially anything higher end like steaks, ribs, etc.

For what its worth, the best meat I have gotten at any chain type store would be HEB in Waxahachie.
            Last edited by mustangguy289; 06-23-2011, 11:28 AM.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
              You can buy alcohol in there without having a membership.
              Also cigarettes and medicine.

Comment

I go into Sams regularly and they never ask for my card until I get to the register to check out although there is always an older person standing near both the entry door that smiles and says Hi!

Comment

It's to keep non-members from buying those kick ass $0.96 soft pretzels from the snack bar.
                  - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                  1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

ive never been asked for my ID either.. I have a membership there,, 3.56 for 93 octane and 2.00 pretzel and drink combo win me over.. LOL
                    Facebook- Twist of Vape
                    Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

sams is just like walmart, no one cares
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Excellent! First thing I thought of too.

Comment

For what its worth, the best meat I have gotten at any chain type store would be HEB in Waxahachie.
                          I'll agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X